• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for O'hare! I know he's not usually popular but hes always remained my favourite since the old games

Looking for Caroline the normal squirrel!
I can pay in Nook Miles Tickets, flowers/hybrids (I have all but a few, just ask if interested), furniture items (send me your wishlist? lol)... just ask!

{ LF } Carmen, Francine, Judy, and Raymond. Admittedly don't really have many nook miles to give away but I can pay in bells. I have Goose that I'm willing to trade if anyone wants him.

i’m looking for stitches, marshal, audie, goldie, apollo, molly, beau, and bunnie!! i don’t really have many NMT... but i have plenty of IGB so i’d be happy to negotiate :)

Looking for Muffy. I’ve got NMT. PM me please or link me to any Muffy Threads.

Looking for Judy and Sherb! Have a host of popular amiibo card villagers to offer in return, including tier 1 and tier 2. Please PM me to see if I have a specific villager.

LF Lopez, Elvis, or Freya.

I have a plot opening up tomorrow and can pay in NMT! Just send me a PM!
freya is currently up for auction! for anyone interested, check out this thread ~

i just saw your auction ugh i can totally participate but none of my villagers are leaving and just today some villager took the open spot i had ugh im sorry :(
i'm sorry, i've already given her to a friend due to lack of interest in the auction :c if i happen to find her again before you manage to get her, i'll be sure to PM you first!

Looking for the villagers in my signature. I can’t offer nmt, but I am breeding hybrids and maybe I’ll have items I can craft that you’ll want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back