• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading [Closed sending out remaining trades]Milstone Community Yard Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VM me when you get back on, also I'll just give you 400k instead of selling the bulb bopper and swirl soft server

I have:
marine pop floor
Egg Stereo
anchor

Would you be willing to pay in bells for these items? Also, I'd like your red ringmaster coat, but there's no way I'm paying 500k for it, lol!

If I were to offer a trade, I could probably give you all 3 items for 400k + red ringmaster jacket.

A thunderstorm just took out our power so I will have to wait on trades until it comes back. Good ole Florida weather.

A thunderstorm just took out our power so I will have to wait on trades until it comes back. Good ole Florida weather.

Aw jeez, at least it rains where you live. I don't think we've seen proper precipitation over here in the golden state for like...a year.

In that case can I add the festival latern and editor's desk?
Sounds great to me. I'll add you to the pending list cause I gotta try to get some of the older orders out. You'll be buying my last throne :p

No problem - I have to go unload a car full of wet camping gear in torrential rain.
lol speaking of rain suddenly mine wanted to take me out. I'll be getting your items ready and I'll VM you when the gates are open.
Lemme know if you're around

I have:
marine pop floor
Egg Stereo
anchor

Would you be willing to pay in bells for these items? Also, I'd like your red ringmaster coat, but there's no way I'm paying 500k for it, lol!

If I were to offer a trade, I could probably give you all 3 items for 400k + red ringmaster jacket.

I just realized I meant to put that in the attic container part lmao the code got so long I didnt even notice. That and the blue one and the sweater dress. Oh well (looks like I need to edit my list lolz)

I'll pay 400k and the red ringmaster. You want the blue one too? I can add that with them, cause honestly they were just sitting on one of my characters and I dont actually have plans to use em.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw jeez, at least it rains where you live. I don't think we've seen proper precipitation over here in the golden state for like...a year.

ah man. We had a drought a couple years back and I thought that was lame, but now I think it raining all the time is lame. Its like I wish there wasnt such extremes in the weather. @-@ humidity is fogging up my glasses.

Last edited:
okay I realized I had my 500k spoiler all messed up cause I was copying and pasting into the wrong boxes. Some of the items have been moved to where they needed to be.

Sounds great to me. I'll add you to the pending list cause I gotta try to get some of the older orders out. You'll be buying my last throne :p

lol speaking of rain suddenly mine wanted to take me out. I'll be getting your items ready and I'll VM you when the gates are open.
Lemme know if you're around

I just realized I meant to put that in the attic container part lmao the code got so long I didnt even notice. That and the blue one and the sweater dress. Oh well (looks like I need to edit my list lolz)

I'll pay 400k and the red ringmaster. You want the blue one too? I can add that with them, cause honestly they were just sitting on one of my characters and I dont actually have plans to use em.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah man. We had a drought a couple years back and I thought that was lame, but now I think it raining all the time is lame. Its like I wish there wasnt such extremes in the weather. @-@ humidity is fogging up my glasses.

Lol, yeah, let me add you and can I just come to your town to deliver? I already have the blue ringmaster coat, so I'm good, but thanks for the offer :)

I'm gunna collect two of the orders and I'll open the gates for you blooper. you can come in while someone else is there and just drop things but brb I gotta find things

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I still have you on my friends list

I'm gunna collect two of the orders and I'll open the gates for you blooper. you can come in while someone else is there and just drop things but brb I gotta find things

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I still have you on my friends list

N/p I'll just look for your gates!

Lolz I have a special spot for you ;]

Lol, I didn't see your gates! I'm waiting on someone at the moment but if they don't show up...otherwise, feel free to pop by here, I'm just gonna reorganize my storage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I am just gonna put your stuff out here in my town, since I can't see your gates. Mine are open so feel free to pop by. Sorry for the confusion!

Hey again! I'm ready to finish our trade -> my Time Clock for your Princess Lamp. Let me know a good time to head over!

Hey again! I'm ready to finish our trade -> my Time Clock for your Princess Lamp. Let me know a good time to head over!

I'm grabbing the lamp now. My gates will be open once I find it lolz

Could I buy the following? c:

kiddie stereo - 500
folding chair - 500
incense burner - 500
medicine chest - 500
bunk bed - 500
taiko drum - 500
tea tansu - 500
lucky frog - 500
heart shades - 100,000
Gracie lamp - 500,000
that's 10 items for 604,000 I believe.

Could I buy the following? c:

kiddie stereo - 500
folding chair - 500
incense burner - 500
medicine chest - 500
bunk bed - 500
taiko drum - 500
tea tansu - 500
lucky frog - 500
heart shades - 100,000
Gracie lamp - 500,000
that's 10 items for 604,000 I believe.

Yuppers! I have a couple orders ahead of you but I'll go ahead and collect your items now. :]

Sweets mini table for wild painting? Not at home can u reserve?
Sent you a PM

Yard Sale is closed! I'll be delivering items to those who reserved. Thanks everyone who traded and bought from Milstone!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back