• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celeste closed - Meteor Shower + Celeste + Leif + Large Storage Cleanout (DIY, clothes, furniture, fossils)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

jenboston22

Mommy and Designer
Bells
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (78) +
Come over and get your Celeste DIY and wish on some stars! You're also welcome to explore and shop.

The free items are on my left beach. There are fossils, recipes, clothes, furniture, etc. I've also included free party items like balloons and poppers near my plaza. Feel free to use :)

Celeste is trapped on the third level near the very back right. Leif is also here. Raymond is crafting steel flooring.

I'm the one wearing a floral dress. I'll largely be AFK. Dodo's at the top. If things crash I'll fix when I can, but it may not be right away.

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll be over shortly. ^o^

ETA: found another player hosting Celeste -- feel free to take me out of the queue. ^^

Last edited:
Wanna come by, but it must be very busy

Yep, it's been busy, and we just had an Internet error, so setting up a new code now :)
Post automatically merged:

You might want to cap it at a certain number of people

If it happens again I will. It's just a bit difficult for me to monitor as I'm not always on the forum...

New dodo is up!

Sorry everyone, never had an event so busy before! Hopefully it calms down a bit soon :)

ok, switching to 5 at a time. haha, don't think unlimited is going to work this time...

going in order

Last edited:
Lol thank you so much for your patience during this, you're so kind to be opening your gates even when it's been hectic!

No problem :)

New dodo, and starting to let people in 5 or so at a time. Let's see how this works...
Thx for hosting this, (especially celeste). Do we need to sign up for a queue or just wait a bit and see if it's open?

Thx for hosting this, (especially celeste). Do we need to sign up for a queue or just wait a bit and see if it's open?

If you see it at the top you're allowed. You're already allowed :)

Could everyone provide their in game names? This will help me keep straight who's on my island and who's left.

Back