[CLOSED] Matcha Self-Serve Cataloguing - Free Furniture Cataloguing (Taking Requests for Next Week!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
I’d love to come over but I’m having a hard time figuring out where the dodo code is? I apologize, I just read the announcement from TBT and still am not sure how to visit! Thanks for your patience, this is my 8th day here 😅

🤦🏻‍♀️ Got it

thank so much, left a tip by the others ☺️

Last edited:
Just writing to let you know I'm omw. Thanks in advance 😊

EDIT: Thank you so much, left a little something next to you

Last edited:
Hi! I see in the title that you re still open so will come over. Hope that's ok
Aiming to catalog some of your sets. Tysm!

Edit: just left your island. That was lovely. Thanks again for hosting this^^ left you a tip.

Last edited:
Bumping this up just to say Matcha's still open! I'll probably leave my Switch on for a few more hours.

Thank you to all who's left me tips! I really appreciate it - and whoever left the nice sky blue wrapped present, that was a very nice touch 💖

Aaaand we're open again with more new items! My freebie pile has also been replenished with DIYs and junk since I recently did a storage cleanout and some TTing. I'll be removing the coffee cups, tricycles, and floor seats after today, so today's your last chance to catalogue them here!

I'll be mostly AFK but I do read all messages left here - let me know if something goes missing or if there are any issues!!

Cataloging ❤
Edit: ty!

Last edited:
I'd like to stop by to catalog a few things, please.

Edit: Thank you very much! Left a tip.

Last edited:
I'll be coming over to catalog 4 of the "(New)" items you have. Already have the laptops.

Thank you for your generosity. Left a 57k bell bag. (Or was it 56k?)

Last edited:
Tysm! I need to catalogue many items!

Back