• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Hot Item: Wooden Block Stereo & Celeste is Here

Dodo Code

• 6VWVR

AeroFunk80

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Now closed and Dodo Code no longer active. Thanks to those that visited!! Had a great time :cool:

No fee. Just wanted to invite some of you to my island. Turnip prices are horrible today, but my hot item is a wooden block stereo. If you have the DIY and are able to craft some... feel free to bring those to my island to sell. They're going for 4,920 bells each. Or bring the material you need to craft some and sell. I can't imagine a ton of you will want to visit. So stay as long as you like.

-Nook's Cranny!
-Sahara is here!
-Celeste is here!
-Orchard: 5 different fruit

I also have a Nooks Cranny (sorry no clothing store yet-still slightly new to the game), and an orchard with pears, apples, cherries, and peaches. Help yourself. Please don't run through the flowers, and treat everyone with kindness and respect ;)

Again-not looking for anything other than to just enjoy some online community time and help you make some money (assuming you can make wooden block stereos LOL).

Last edited:
BACK. See new Dodo Code above.

OH. I'll BRB with new code if trying to join. My power went out lol

Last edited:
Back