• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [closed]Harry Potter Dream Town Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your town! It's so cute and adorable and it makes me so happy inside, meow meow. I love how as you're walking to Hogwarts there the items along the pathway- my mayor picked up the witch's hat, the green blazer (as a Slytherin), and a green wand to show off her avada kedavra skills. ;)

The Great Hall themed room is honestly great. I love how all of the tables have their own house color, along with the hourglasses on the front table. The food on the table itself just makes you think about how much work went into it. The wallpaper on the walls also made me think of the Great Hall- with all the windows and stuff.

Ohmygod! Dumbledore's office is beautiful. The candy on the desk- what a nice touch. Very true to character.
The minute I walked into the herbology classroom I had to giggle. The thought that was put into it was also very great. And the flooring and wallpaper just really pulls the whole room together. The detail you've managed to put into the room which limited resources is amazing. I'm quite jealous.

The divination classroom is definitely my favourite. Everything in it is spot on, and it's glorious. I love the rococo furniture along the back wall, the color definitely just makes it perfect.

When I walked into the potions classroom I was honestly amazed. Yet again, another perfect room. I'm extremely happy that someone has done this. The chalkboard is a very nice touch.

Wow, all of the four leaf clovers outside was actually unexpected, and a nice surprise! I love how you've organized the bushes to be a maze.

Favourite part so far: definitely the "have you seen this wizard" signs. They're great, and a very nice touch.

I love the Slytherin house. Although arrogant, I mostly like them because of the family background. They're all so proud of it- maybe a bit much so, but still. It's good to be proud of who you are, and there are some good Slytherins have have gone through Hogwarts.

You're town is super adorable! Meow, meow. I loved all the houses, they were so well put together and thought through. My favorite rooms were the Prefects bathroom, the tea shop where Harry and Cho had their horrid date and the Potions classroom. It was fun dressing up as a witch, the wands were a cute touch!

Honestly, while walking through the town I did a Harry Potter feel, but I feel like the town outside didn't seem super like the Wizard World. However, the signposts (9 3/4, Hogwarts, ect.) and the 'Have you seen this wizard' were such a great addition. The maze (from GOF?) was a surprise, but a good one.

I feel like all the classrooms and common rooms were fabulous, most of them were very accurate. That humming machine thing in the Herbology classroom really seemed like the mandrakes, nice touch.

When I woke up in town, my first thought was to change the season. I think it would look fantastic on a fall night, once the grass changes color, so it's like the students are returning to Hogwarts on September 1st.

I really like (and relate!) to Ravenclaw because I've always thought being intelligent is important. I think you would be in Ravenclaw as well. :)
HNI_0077.JPG

Wow for some reason I though yesterday was the first?? Lol we have until weds. Haha

It's been a long week y'all

So after seeing your outfit, I am very curious about your town, and since I am visiting anyways, I might as well enter the giveaway. XD

• Tell me your favorite spot in my town and tell me which room you enjoyed the most, and also what favorite items you like that are near the plaza~
    My favorite spot is the maze area and illuminated clock. I like that you dedicated a huge space for it, but unfortunately it's daytime so no light show from the clock. :/ My favorite room has got to be the Great Hall! It's one of my favorite places in the movies and I feel like you replicated it fairly well. I love how you gave each table a different color to represent each House. The podium and hourglasses were nice touches as well! As for my favorite items near the plaza, of course it's got to be the witch outfit. :p
  • Post a picture of your favorite spot (Not necessary but I would love to see some pics of visitors, plus it is proof that you visited)
    I don't know how (never tried) to upload pictures from my 3DS, so I'll just say that if I can, it will be my mayor next to the illuminated clock~ meow meow
  • Any improvements, or just overall review of my town.
    First of all, I love the placements of your residents at the bottom of the town. THEY ARE SO -almost- PERFECTLY ALIGNED. I am jealous! You must've put a lot of time into plot resetting... and gave me hope that I can plot reset that perfectly as well. :3 I wished there was a clear path leading to various spots around town. A small pet peeve: I didn't like how the flower placements are mixed, especially at that spot to the left of your town tree. It seems... messy. This is solely personal as I am a very orderly person... I would have placed each color and species in their own spot, kind of like a garden. Also, I think it would be better if it's set to night time. :eek: It'll create a more eerie/magical feel to the whole place.
  • Also, when you enter, please please state what House you like the most and/or relate to the most.
    I like Gryffindor most for its values, and also its corresponding element. Burrrrrrrnnn! And the Fat Lady, lol, she tried so hard to break the glass with her voice. XD
  • If you would like a chance at an extra 2 Mill, put what House you think I like the most and/or relate to the most.
    I'm going to guess that you're a Slytherin because your scarf is green and silver. :3

P.S. I'm guessing the bird bath is a pensieve? Hope I didn't miss anything!

going through entires.

closing will announce tomorrow evening, since I work all day.

Thanks guys!

Just an update.

I did not forget. I have just been busy with RL stuff and work.

I will announce winners tomorrow ( Saturday) evening/late at night. I work all day, so won't be able to do it until later.

Also, with that being said. Winners will be able to receive their stuff Sunday evening EDT. Sunday is my rest day. So I will most likely be sleeping in.
If winners are unable to receive their items Sunday evening, then I will be able to deliver Tuesday night. Unfortunately it's midterm week for me and that's more important than ACNL.

Thanks guys for understanding.
Any questions, just PM me or post here. I will be leaving it open.

Winners:

1. KKMikalson
2. Starlightz
3. Demeter_Deme
4. SnowBlizzard24

Bumpers:
Captain_Katie, Demeter_Deme, Snowblizzard

Other entrants who didnt win, gets 1M+ 10 Hybrids of choice.

Congrats, and my bad for taking so long :X

Woo! Excellent news!
Hmm... For a choice of hybrids...
Combinging my third place and bump prizes, let's say... Oh, do gold roses count as hybrids, or is that outside the scope of this giveaway?

CLOSING. Winners who gets Hybrids just PM me which ones y'all want. Also send me your availability for Weds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back