• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America [CLOSED] Giving Away Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations with all of your life updates!! You have a lot in store and a lot to look forward to! ❤️

Let me know if Roswell and/or Annalise are available! Thank you for offering these cards!
Thank you so much!! I believe I have only Roswell available. I’ll send you a PM soon :)

UPDATE! 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL MY FIANCE & I MOVE BACK HOME!

There's still a few more cards that need to go to a new home :)

UPDATE! EXACTLY 2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL MY FIANCE & I MOVE BACK HOME!

There's still a few more cards that need to go to a new home :)

Hello! This is so nice of you :0 and congratulations on the engagement and graduating!!! that's awesome <3
If you're still doing this I would love to have Frett & Azalea if they're available :~) thanks so much!

Hey! If they're still available, I'm interested in Winnie, Charlise, Caroline, Rowan, and Rio :)
Hi! Those cards are definitely still available! I’ll send you a PM with a pic of the cards soon :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello! This is so nice of you :0 and congratulations on the engagement and graduating!!! that's awesome <3
If you're still doing this I would love to have Frett & Azalea if they're available :~) thanks so much!
Hello & thank you so much! 💕 Frett & Azalea are still available so I’ll send you a PM with a pic of the cards soon :)

UPDATE! ONLY SERIES 5 CARDS LEFT!

(Last day to claim cards is Friday, August 12. I hope my extra cards can go to a new home! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back