• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[closed] experimental grab bags

chocobeann

aka hopetteokki
Bells
Switch
8150-2553-5630
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
[ Closed for now! ]
ddu107e-f471659b-a426-431c-9ca2-6a4198b31f34.png

Welcome~! I'll have this shop open from time to time to work on not only my island but to improve my art skills ^^ These will be pwyw experimental grab bags! My art style does fluctuate depending on my mood and the vibe I get from the subject/character (hence it being grab bags), keep that in mind when purchasing! It could be a bust, torso, fullbody, semi-realism etc. The number of slots I can accept will vary (usually 1-2 at a time). Sometimes I can take more however I try not to take too much on at once to avoid burn out.
Samples are in the "Finished" section.

𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ :
TBT
NMT
IG items
DIY recipes

𝔻𝕠'𝕀 & π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯𝕀 :
ᴏᴋᴑΙͺʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏ
mayor/islander
nsfw & couples/groups
ocs
gore
all genders
armor/mecha
flowers, frills, kemonomimi
text-descriptive only characters
(anything not listed is generally fine)

β€’ Make sure your refs accurately reflect what you would like drawn! If your references have different variations and there are details you would/wouldn't want drawn, please let me know before I start. Otherwise, I will take creative freedom. I am open to altering finished drawings but keep in mind, since they are finished drawings, I can only make very minor adjustments. If I'm unable to adjust anything (i.e. program/layer limitations or lack of time), please understand.

β€’ Not first come, first serve

β€’ Please credit me (hopetteokki @ instagram)

β€’ For personal use only
β€’ If I accept your offer, I will quote reply you and add you to my slots
(If there's anything you'd like me to know, please do so asap via this thread or dm!)

β€’ It will take approx. 1 - 3 days to complete (I'll update you if it may take longer)

β€’ When finished, I'll dm you with a low res. heavy-watermarked version

β€’ Once payment is received, I'll dm you with the original, high res. artwork
(I may include extra png files so you can use for layouts ! )

β€’ I'll send you feedback depending on the experience. I would love feedback as well β™₯

π”½π• π•£π•ž :
Code:
Username:
References: (toyhou.se is always appreciated)
Offer:
Notes: (be sure to let me know if anything should be noted about the character design or anything that may necessary for me to know)

π•Šπ•π• π•₯𝕀 :
β€’ closed

π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•€π•™π•–π•• :
prisma
deerprongs
SleepyAmaurotine
Kairi-Kitten

Last edited:
i’d like to grab a slot! hows 5mil?

I can offer 300tbt+3mil igb (I also have some items listed in the spoiler here if you want anything from there) for couple art of these two?

Nimue (timeskip, but could you draw her in this outfit (other ref) instead? You can keep the hair ribbons from her normal ref instead of the flower crown) with Yuri from FE3H (his ref)

Thank you for considering c:

400 tbt + Sakura items aka Sakura Wand+Sakura Lanterns etc. for my couple? :

LeibCP1.png

Her husband has his pics here, Tasuki from FY:

Husband Pics on Toyhouse

*quietly leaves for consideration :3*

Can also add shell bed <3 have one I wont use o/

Last edited:
I can offer 300tbt+3mil igb (I also have some items listed in the spoiler here if you want anything from there) for couple art of these two?

Nimue (timeskip, but could you draw her in this outfit (other ref) instead? You can keep the hair ribbons from her normal ref instead of the flower crown) with Yuri from FE3H (his ref)

Thank you for considering c:

Sure! 300tbt+3mil igb is perfect.

I'm not super confident with Yuri's armor but I'll give it a go! ;;;; I'll start tomorrow; it may take a few days. Hope thats ok~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

400 tbt + Sakura items aka Sakura Wand+Sakura Lanterns etc. for my couple? :

LeibCP1.png

Her husband has his pics here, Tasuki from FY:

Husband Pics on Toyhouse

*quietly leaves for consideration :3*

Can also add shell bed <3 have one I wont use o/

you got me with the shell bed aaa once I finish up one of the slots tomorrow, i'll open it up for you! ; o;
I'll have it finished early next week since I have another couple to do over the next few days, hope thats ok!

I'm not super confident with Yuri's armor but I'll give it a go! ;;;; I'll start tomorrow; it may take a few days. Hope thats ok~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you got me with the shell bed aaa once I finish up one of the slots tomorrow, i'll open it up for you! ; o;
I'll have it finished early next week since I have another couple to do over the next few days, hope thats ok!

Absolutely fine please take your time <3 your stuff is worth the wait :3 <3 !! I'll get started if you wanted the sakura wand/lanterns let me know if any other sakura haha I have a fair few : ) ! ty again and if you need any extra refs. of the husband i'll get some other images o/

Absolutely fine please take your time <3 your stuff is worth the wait :3 <3 !! I'll get started if you wanted the sakura wand/lanterns let me know if any other sakura haha I have a fair few : ) ! ty again and if you need any extra refs. of the husband i'll get some other images o/

Awesome! ^^ I'd love anything sakura (excluding the pile, picnic set, and flooring) if you can! And I think I have everything I need, ty tho !! I'll let you know when I start it.

Awesome! ^^ I'd love anything sakura (excluding the pile, picnic set, and flooring) if you can! And I think I have everything I need, ty tho !! I'll let you know when I start it.

Sounds good i'll get anything else you didn't list <3 o/ sounds good and again take your time <3 : D i'll be chillin' in-game and getting your items too \o/ ty again and ahhh just love your stuff !! ^^

You can simplify him if needed c: Take your time! Let me know when you need the payment ^^

Back