• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppyish got in first with Bitty, so Bitty is the RV of the day. I'll open my gate for Puppyish now. Would anyone else like to visit Bitty?

Opening my gate for GreatUsername and Mayor_Rosabela now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Bitty?

I would love to visit when you're done w/ your break if that's okay just like my comment! tysm for doing this ^~^

My gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another reminder to everyone, please read the rules in the first post of this thread.

Would anyone else like to visit Bitty?

sorry i thought it was fine to post because it just said you were on a break, not closed :c but I see you're here now so when you're available i would love to come! tysm <3

Adding and opening my gate for allainah and supersailormoon now.

And don't worry, allainah. It didn't do any harm for you to post when I was gone. Just I can't guarantee that everyone who posts while I'm gone will get to visit, since I don't know when they will all be on, and I don't always know when I'll be on, either. I don't keep a waiting list or anything.

In any case, I'm here now, and my gate is open for you two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Bitty tonight.

Last edited:
I'm back, which RV should I scan?

Also, a friendly reminder to everyone, please be sure you've read the rules in the first post of this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back