• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaisaj, the RV of the day is Rilla. If you're around when I'm taking requests tomorrow or another day, I can scan Toby in then.

You're welcome, JSS! :)

Hey there!Really nice of you doing that♡Could you scan Toby for the Kerokerokeroppi set please?

thanks! I'm going to be keeping an eye on your thread! I was going to leave you some bells but forgot.

Last edited:
Hi, Maria! Rilla is the RV of the day today, but if you request Toby tomorrow or another day when I haven't scanned an RV in yet, I'll be happy to do that foryou.

Hi, Maria! Rilla is the RV of the day today, but if you request Toby tomorrow or another day when I haven't scanned an RV in yet, I'll be happy to do that foryou.

Oops,hehe I was is such a rush to reply that I didn't notice,Sorry!Yup,whenever you can can you pm so I know?I really want that set :'(

If you're around to request Toby on a day when I haven't scanned anyone in yet, then I'm happy to let you visit him, but I can' treally take reservations for requests, you'll just have to check in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm taking a lunch break now, but I'll be back later to let more people in for Rilla's RV.

Closing up for the day. I'll be back to get a new request tomorrow, most likely. See you next time, everyone. :)

That's fine! I'll scan Kicks in now and open my gate for you in just a minute. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gate once you add me, Aniko.

And would anyone else like to visit Kicks's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back