Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. I'm glad the title is updating correctly. And yes, you may visit Chelsea's RV. I'll add you now and open my gate.

Give me just a second! :) Gonna get a few more MEOW coupons by sending a letter to my future self. Be there in a minute!

I'll be here for a few more hours, tomie, so just let me know if you're ready within that time, and I'll be happy to let you visit Chelsea's RV. And if you're not able to today, I take a request for an RV most days and then let people visit it for free.

Let me know when you're ready, kawanocy. :)

Last edited:
I'll be here for a few more hours, tomie, so just let me know if you're ready within that time, and I'll be happy to let you visit Chelsea's RV. And if you're not able to today, I take a request for an RV most days and then let people visit it for free.

Let me know when you're ready, kawanocy. :)

Okay! I'm ready :)

ah ok great! let me know when your offer ends or if you're not flexible, I'm even willing to pay tbt for the Sanrio cards ;-;

My offer never ends, I let people visit my RV's for free every day that I scan one in. So, just keep an eye on this thread if you want to visit RV's. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Had a disconnect, reopening my gate in just a minute.

My offer never ends, I let people visit my RV's for free every day that I scan one in. So, just keep an eye on this thread if you want to visit RV's. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Had a disconnect, reopening my gate in just a minute.

Ok!

Wifi is acting up, hopefully it'll only be a few minutes for me to get my gate open again, everyone. Thank you for your patience.

Okay, gate's open again, wifi should be stable now. *knocks on wood*
Come on over. :)

Analena: as I had posted, my wifi messed up briefly and made my gate close, but it's working again now.

Last edited:
No worries. :)

Would anyone else like to visit Chelsea's RV?

EDIT: Taking a break, but I'll be back to let more people visit Chelsea soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back