Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me know when you're ready, Julia.

harm0niii, certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate.

Oh my. Can I come over on two, again?

You'd like to visit multiple times, Onesti? That's fine! I'll open my gate now for you and for harm0niii.

Can I go? I invited Chelsea in my town before I got the bed :(

Yes, if you're ready, my gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guess you weren't ready yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

Last edited:
I haven't seen you for your second visit yet. I guess you weren't ready. I'm closing my gate again now, please let me know when you're ready.

Chelsea. I've had people ask me that on several occasions. Is the thread title not updating? I always change it to reflect the current RV. If it doesn't say it in the title, I can start posting it within the thread periodically as well.

Chelsea. I've had people ask me that on several occasions. Is the thread title not updating? I always change it to reflect the current RV. If it doesn't say it in the title, I can start posting it within the thread periodically as well.

Oh! I thought it was an old title, sorry ^^; But anyways, may I stop by?

No worries. I'm glad the title is updating correctly. And yes, you may visit Chelsea's RV. I'll add you now and open my gate.

ooh is this offer still on going? I don't have meow coupons on me right now so it will take some time for me to be ready ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back