• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miitopia is a blast, I hope you're able to get it soon. :D
I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Inkwell?

Certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

im sorry, fixed the problem and you are now added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you mind if i tip you?

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rather than giving me a tip, you can pay this favor forward and help someone else out if you see someone who needs something you can supply. :)

omg I derped and forgot that I needed another item from the RV, may I come back for another visit please? ;-;

I'd love to come see Bitty's RV soon ^_^ I might be busy anytime though...

Last edited:
You're not ready to visit an RV right now? Because if you're not, I'll take a request from someone who is available now. I don't take requests ahead of time, since I don't know if I'll even be able to connect with people at a later time. It's easier when we're both here at the same time. But if you only need, like, five minutes to get ready or something, that's fine.

You're not ready to visit an RV right now? Because if you're not, I'll take a request from someone who is available now. I don't take requests ahead of time, since I don't know if I'll even be able to connect with people at a later time. It's easier when we're both here at the same time. But if you only need, like, five minutes to get ready or something, that's fine.
Wait, I have a few min now ^-^ If you wanna scan it.

And yeah, I understand :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back