• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] CRAFTING SERVICE (IRONWOOD, STAR CRAFTS, GOLD CRAFTS, SHELL CRAFTS, FLOWER STUFF, ETC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I would like an ironwood cupboard! Could I pay in both NMT and bells?
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! I would like an ironwood cupboard

Sorry again about the multiple replies
hi! the ironwood cupboard would be 4 NMT. an equivalent to 1 NMT in bells is around 70k bells for me, is that okay? is that the only thing you will be purchasing?

Hello! Will you craft me a rocket? I can provide the materials and can pay in NMT or bells based on your preference! :giggle:
hello! a rocket would cost 2 NMT. i prefer bells but nmt are okay as well! each NMT would be replaced by about 70k bells. is that the only item you want to purchase? the list has been updated again!

hello! a rocket would cost 2 NMT. i prefer bells but nmt are okay as well! each NMT would be replaced by about 70k bells. is that the only item you want to purchase? the list has been updated again!

Yes, for now! Although I might come back another day for some other items!! You have a good selection! :) My mom has been searching far and wide for a rocket, so I'd like to surprise her! And paying in bells sounds great! I can bring you two 99k bell bags!

Yes, for now! Although I might come back another day for some other items!! You have a good selection! :) My mom has been searching far and wide for a rocket, so I'd like to surprise her! And paying in bells sounds great! I can bring you two 99k bell bags!
thank you! feel free to come back, ill probably have a bigger list, ill be here! ill dm you :)

Hello! I would like an ironwood cupboard! Could I pay in both NMT and bells?

Hello again! I would like an ironwood cupboard

Sorry again about the multiple replies
ill be open again in the morning for your order if you still want the ironwood cupboard! i am in PST

Items I can craft:
-Natural square table
-scarecrow
-acoustic guitar
-bonsai shelf
-log decorative shelves
-log round table
-plain wooden shop sign
-rocking chair
-angled signpost
-destinations signpost
-matryoshka
-cutting board
-unglazed dish set
-tall garden rock
-western-style stone
-stone lion-dog
-pond stone
-iron garden chair/table/bench
-iron hanger stand
-frying pan
-gong
-water pump
-iron wall lamp
-jail bars
-ironwood dresser
-ironwood kitchenette
-ironwood cupboard
-gold bars
-golden gears
-gold screen wall
-gold armor
-succulent plant
-terrarium
-fruit basket
-fruit/mum/tulip/pretty tulip/hyacinth/dark lily wreath
-beekeeper's hive
-honeycomb wall
-wooden bookshelf
-stacked magazines
-magazine rack
-giant teddy bear
-nova light
-crescent moon chair
-moon
-astronaut suit
-rocket
-space shuttle
-starry garland
-starry-sky wall
-sci-fi wall
-galaxy flooring
-crewed spaceship
-lunar rover
-star/tree branch/iron/cosmos/windflower/hyacinth/regular wand
-bamboo shoot lamp
-cherry blossom branches
-shell bed/stool
-shell partition
-shell lamp
-water flooring
-mum cushion
-rose bed
-hyacinth lamp
-pansy table
-flower stand

If you don't have all the materials, ask and I might be able to cover the materials with an alteration of the entry fee price!

I can also customize for you if the option is there!

Price per item varies, anywhere from 1NMT to 5 NMT, or 45k Bells to 200k bells!

Comment for requests or questions : )

Hi again! Can I buy the bonsai shelf? Thank you for everything you've done for me!

if youre still doing this id love to ask for a starry garland! i have the mats, just lemme know your price c: i can pay nmt or igb, whichever is your preference!
i actually found celeste and got the diy, but this is seriously so sweet of you to offer! good luck c:

Last edited:
if youre still doing this id love to ask for a starry garland! i have the mats, just lemme know your price c: i can pay nmt or igb, whichever is your preference!
i actually found celeste and got the diy, but this is seriously so sweet of you to offer! good luck c:
sorry for late reply! thank you for looking at my post, still!

Hi again! Can I buy the bonsai shelf? Thank you for everything you've done for me!
hi koop! i would love to craft the bonsai shelf, but i do not have the materials for the cherry blossom bonsai, nor do i have the recipe. same for the pine bonsai tree :( if you do come across these ingredients and still want me to craft for you, i would be happy to!

sorry for late reply! thank you for looking at my post, still!

hi koop! i would love to craft the bonsai shelf, but i do not have the materials for the cherry blossom bonsai, nor do i have the recipe. same for the pine bonsai tree :( if you do come across these ingredients and still want me to craft for you, i would be happy to!

Hi! No worries at all! I have all the materials except the pine cones but sadly I do not have the recipes. Once you come across the recipes, I will try my best to get pinecones!

Hi! No worries at all! I have all the materials except the pine cones but sadly I do not have the recipes. Once you come across the recipes, I will try my best to get pinecones!
sounds like a deal! is there anything else you would like to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back