• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I'm experiencing some problems with my internet connection and I believe it's an area-wide problem at the moment. Not sure when it'll be fixed, but I'll return when it is! For now, I am sorry for making you all wait ;v;

Hey! If/once your wifi is working better, could I visit Louise's rv?

It's amazing how you caught me just on time! lmao

Yes, the wifi's back up :)

And do you mean Louie's RV? The gorilla with the gym gear?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure whether or not the previous user wants to go through with their request, but if anyone would like to throw out a request at the moment, please feel free to make one. :)

Yes I mean Louie! Sorry haha I became occupied right after I posted. I'm ready to come over now if that's ok!

Oh, sure thing! Please add my FC and let me know when you've finished. I'll add you and open up my gates. Just so you know, my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko but either Shotaru / Miwa / Kazue may be in town if it's not Akihiko.

I'll let you know when my gates are open after you've added me! Also, please don't run in town; besides that, you can freely walk yourself to the RV site. :)

I posted a visitor message but I cant remember if that sends a notification so just letting you know I've added your fc ^^

Maddie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please

Sure! Please try not to request when I close the thread though xD My DS' battery just died. I'm guessing you have my FC added, I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did requests just close? Oh poo. I'll catch you next time then :)

Nah, I'll take yours right after Zelda's :D That'll be the last for today though xD

What's the request? :)

Also, please add my FC!

Last edited:
Sure! Please try not to request when I close the thread though xD My DS' battery just died. I'm guessing you have my FC added, I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, I'll take yours right after Zelda's :D That'll be the last for today though xD

What's the request? :)

Also, please add my FC!

Oh yay! I would like to do Julia. I believe I added your FC already, but I'll double check.

Last edited:
Back