• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

!!! This is so very nice of you, thank you!!! ;; If possible, could I request a visit to Toby?s (Sanrio) RV? I?d like you to add the FC in my sidebar along with this one: 4399-1133-5939! (my other mayor who has more MEOW coupons lol)
Is there a gift I could get you? ;w;

Yes, definitely! I'm just trying to fix my DS internet connection, for some reason it's always terrible around this time. -_-

And no thank you! No gifts please. :)

Yes, definitely! I'm just trying to fix my DS internet connection, for some reason it's always terrible around this time. -_-

And no thank you! No gifts please. :)

Of course, take your time! ^^
Ohh are you sure? If you say so! But just know I?m super grateful~

It's okay I don't mind waiting. You are doing me a favor after all. You need any perfect fruit?

I am SO sorry for the wait! My internet's been buggy recently. ;v;

That being said, my gates are open! Town name is Tiramisu, mayor is Akihiko. :) You can freely walk to the RV site! :D

These rules apply to everyone btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course, take your time! ^^
Ohh are you sure? If you say so! But just know I?m super grateful~

I'm sure! :) I've added both of your FC's btw! I'll let you know when I've scanned in Toby. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I visit bitty's rv?

Yep! I'll let you know when I have him scanned in!

Btw, have you added my FC yet? :D

Okie doke, thank you!! :D I?m gonna be afk for a bit, but I?ll be back very soon~ (maybe about 10-30~ mins!)

That's fine! Thank you for telling me :) I'll scan in Toby for you whenever you get back, just post on this thread when you do so I can scan him in for you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

All right I'm done. Thank you so much! I will give you a rating once I take my dog out. I appreciate it!

Got it! :D And no problem LOL hope your dog is alright xD And no problem! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have it added :) sorry for the late reply had a tick scare. Pesky insect.

Thanks! :D I've added you too and my town gates are open :)

Also, oh no! A tick?! Those things are gross D:

She's fine she just has to pee lol. Your town is beautiful by the way. Thanks again! Might stalk this thread until I go to bed.

We're still open for requests! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's fine she just has to pee lol. Your town is beautiful by the way. Thanks again! Might stalk this thread until I go to bed.

Ah LOL! Glad she's alright xD

And thank you! :D I still hate what's going on under the tree area in my town though...

And no problem xD I'm still taking requests so you're free to shoot some my way if you'd like!

Last edited:
She just gives me this stare like she's judging me when she needs to go out lol. If you have time I do also want to visit Rex. I will be up for another hour probably.

Got it! :D Please give me a few minutes and I'll scan him in! :D

Woohoo, thanks so much!! :D I don’t have much time so unfortunately I can’t hang around, so I’m only gonna visit once tonight. I’ll let you know tomorrow when I’m available so I can visit again with my other mayor. ^^

Woohoo, thanks so much!! :D I don?t have much time so unfortunately I can?t hang around, so I?m only gonna visit once tonight. I?ll let you know tomorrow when I?m available so I can visit again with my other mayor. ^^

Immensely sorry for the wait! ;v; gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She just gives me this stare like she's judging me when she needs to go out lol. If you have time I do also want to visit Rex. I will be up for another hour probably.

LMAO I've never had a pet but that sounds hilarious xD

And sure! I'll let you know when I have him scanned in. :)

I think I'm going to close the thread for tonight! Sorry everyone if you requested or were planning on it. ;v; A little tired and my internet is dying -_-

Thanks for coming out to visit Tiramisu everyone! :D

Last edited:
Back