• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

It's fine, don't sweat it. Have a awesome day!

Alright D: I hope you find someone that has the Felyne RV. ^^ If it helps, I think the user Kiwikenobi on TBTF has that RV.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Are there any more RV requests?

Yay! Thank you, added your FC~

I'm so sorry for the wait ;v; my gates are open now and my town name is Tiramisu! Please walk to the campsite freely ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have time, i'd love to visit june's rv!

Sure! ^^ Please add my FC and I'll let you know when my gates are open! Someone may visit in the next few minutes so you may need to wait a bit to visit ^^

Sure! ^^ Please add my FC and I'll let you know when my gates are open! Someone may visit in the next few minutes so you may need to wait a bit to visit ^^

that's fine! thank you so much! :blush:

I'm so sorry for the wait ;v; my gates are open now and my town name is Tiramisu! Please walk to the campsite freely ^^

Thank you for letting me visit!

No problem! ^^ My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu! Please freely walk to the campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My pleasure! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I can! :)

Oh, yay! Can you do Maddie, Piper, and Julia?

Back