• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Hi there seikuu. My gates are open for you (and anyone else) to visit Ursala. My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. Please find your way to the campsite (no running). ^^ thanks ~

and wow! :eek: that sounds like so much fun xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Alexander97

hi there! I unfortunately do not have the villager RV D: I do, however, know that user kiwikenobi (I hope I spelled that right) does! They have a thread that is similar to mine (I was inspired by them c: ) and they regularly open it more often than mine! I hope you check it out :]

Last edited:
hi there! I unfortunately do not have the villager RV D: I do, however, know that user kiwikenobi (I hope I spelled that right) does! They have a thread that is similar to mine (I was inspired by them c: ) and they regularly open it more often than mine! I hope you check it out :]

I don't actually have the Villager amiibo, or Lottie's, as someone asked me in a VM, but I appreciate that you're recommending me to people. :)

I don't actually have the Villager amiibo, or Lottie's, as someone asked me in a VM, but I appreciate that you're recommending me to people. :)

ah! xD sorry about that. and no problem! you always helped me out (and still do) when I need to visit RV's I don't have and I always appreciate that. this is my thanks kind of xD

we're still open for requests if anyone would like! ^^
-----
We'll be closing this for today. Thank you everyone for visiting! ^^

Last edited:
Hi! Can I visit Stella?s RV?

Sure thing! Please add my FC - I'll let you know when my gates are open (please refer to the first post for rules). My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. ^^

Adding you right now! Thanks :)

I'm going to be eating a snack for the next 10 minutes but I'll still let you know when gates are open. Thanks! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back! ^^ my gates are open! please find your way to the campsite. I won't be responding as I will be going and getting my character a haircut. xD Have fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

no prob! :] if there are any more requests for right now, we can take them.

we will be opening this thread again later on in the day btw!

I'm going to be eating a snack for the next 10 minutes but I'll still let you know when gates are open. Thanks! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back! ^^ my gates are open! please find your way to the campsite. I won't be responding as I will be going and getting my character a haircut. xD Have fun!
Thanks again! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again! :)

Hi there! I apologize but unfortunately I do not have the kapp'n amiibo. Sorry D:

No problem! ^^ sorry it’s my fault, I didn’t see there was no “have” close to the amiibo

Last edited:
No problem! ^^ sorry it?s my fault, I didn?t see there was no ?have? close to the amiibo

No worries! ^^ I probably should have chosen a darker color for it... haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be closing this for now - something has come up

Back