• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Same here! If you're still doing this I'd really like to visit ?toile's RV!

Hi there everyone! I've finally opened this thread after a while... I apologize ;v; I've been going through some things but I'm fine now! If anyone would like to request RV's please let me know! This thread will be open for 2 or so hours. ^^

Please refer to the first post of this thread for what I can and can't scan in for requests ^^ thank you!

Last edited:
Hi!! Would you be able to scan in ?toile's RV? I've been looking for her items for soooo long and I can even bring some hybrids over as a gift of thanks! Also I recently (sadly) discovered there's a 3 item limit per day on ordering, so would it be okay if I ordered what I could and then TT to get the items delivered and come back a few times? If it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate it ^^

Hi!! Would you be able to scan in ?toile's RV? I've been looking for her items for soooo long and I can even bring some hybrids over as a gift of thanks! Also I recently (sadly) discovered there's a 3 item limit per day on ordering, so would it be okay if I ordered what I could and then TT to get the items delivered and come back a few times? If it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate it ^^

Oh no! Please don't! I do this for free so please walk in without any gifts D: and yes sure! I can also get 3 items for you to help you out if you'd like! :D for free of course! ^^

Also please add my FC! My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. I'll let you know when my gates are open ^^

Last edited:
Oh no! Please don't! I do this for free so please walk in without any gifts D: and yes sure! I can also get 3 items for you to help you out if you'd like! :D for free of course! ^^

Oh my gosh you're so nice, thank you much!! Any 3 items you can get would be great because I was about to search the entire internet for the amiibo cards just to get some Sanrio stuff haha, so that would be wonderful! Just tell me what you'll get so I can get the rest ^^

Oh my gosh you're so nice, thank you much!! Any 3 items you can get would be great because I was about to search the entire internet for the amiibo cards just to get some Sanrio stuff haha, so that would be wonderful! Just tell me what you'll get so I can get the rest ^^

Sure! Please let me know which 3 items I can get you ^^ I also do more than one RV request every time I open this thread so if you have any other RV's you'd like to visit, please let me know.

Sure! Please let me know which 3 items I can get you ^^ I also do more than one RV request every time I open this thread so if you have any other RV's you'd like to visit, please let me know.

The Kiki and lala wand, dress, and pin would be great thank you!! And I've been saving my coupons for this set so I don't have any extra for other sets, but when I have enough again I'll definitely come back ^^

The Kiki and lala wand, dress, and pin would be great thank you!! And I've been saving my coupons for this set so I don't have any extra for other sets, but when I have enough again I'll definitely come back ^^

Sure thing! I've added your FC, gates are open, and I've just now ordered your items. They'll be ready for you the next time you visit my town to visit Etoile and I'll drop them near the train station for you! ^^

Last edited:
Sure thing! I've added your FC, gates are open, and I've just now ordered your items. They'll be ready for you the next time you visit my town to visit Etoile and I'll drop them near the train station for you! ^^

Thank you! I'll be right over then ^^

May I come visit Ursula's RV? Also, what is your native fruit? If it's not cherries, can I possibly unload a bunch of cherries in your town?

Thank you! I'll be right over then ^^

Hi! My gates remain open ^^ If you'd like to me to TT to the next day, please let me know ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I come visit Ursula's RV? Also, what is your native fruit? If it's not cherries, can I possibly unload a bunch of cherries in your town?

Hi there! Yes you may! Right now I've got Etoile scanned in. If you'd like to visit, please add my FC. After the current request is over, I'll add you back and let you know when gates for Ursala are open ^^

And my native fruit is cherry! You can unload them regardless if you'd like xD There's a garbage can in the second house on the right on the first floor. You can dump them in there too if you'd like ^^

Hi! My gates remain open ^^ If you'd like to me to TT to the next day, please let me know ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! Yes you may! Right now I've got Etoile scanned in. If you'd like to visit, please add my FC. After the current request is over, I'll add you back and let you know when gates for Ursala are open ^^

And my native fruit is cherry! You can unload them regardless if you'd like xD There's a garbage can in the second house on the right on the first floor. You can dump them in there too if you'd like ^^

Oh, before I come back over could you TT to the next day please so I can get the dress and stuff you ordered? Thank you so much!!

Oh, before I come back over could you TT to the next day please so I can get the dress and stuff you ordered? Thank you so much!!

Sure thing! Would you like me to re-scan in Etoile for you on the day I TT? ^^

Sure thing! Would you like me to re-scan in Etoile for you on the day I TT? ^^

Yes please, I need a couple more items and then I'm all set! And then I'll have to gather coupons again like crazy haha

Yes please, I need a couple more items and then I'm all set! And then I'll have to gather coupons again like crazy haha

Sure thing! I've got your items ready and they're dropped off by the train station. Please take them ^^ My gates are open ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get a visit for Paolo's RV when you're free? :)

Sure thing! Someone before you asked to visit Ursala. Unless they're not interested in visiting her RV, I'll go strait to Paolo. ^^ Please have my FC added and I'll let you know when my gates are open ~

Sure thing! Someone before you asked to visit Ursala. Unless they're not interested in visiting her RV, I'll go strait to Paolo. ^^ Please have my FC added and I'll let you know when my gates are open ~

Thank you! And yup no problem :>

Sure thing! I've got your items ready and they're dropped off by the train station. Please take them ^^ My gates are open ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry~ I was hand feeding some baby chinchillas. I'm ready to boogie whenever you are.

Back