• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[CLOSED] BYOM Crafting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Is this still active? Are you able to make the star pochette and crescent-moon chair? I have the materials and can offer 3 nmts! Thank u<33

Hi! Is this still active? Are you able to make the star pochette and crescent-moon chair? I have the materials and can offer 3 nmts! Thank u<33
Last call :). Please PM dodo and list of items for reference, when the materials and bench are ready and I will come by. Thanks!

Hello. I'm bad at pricing things... how much are the following in TBT?
- Moon (15 star fragments, 1 large star fragment)
- Astronaut suit (5 star fragments, 5 iron nuggets)
- Asteroid (5 star fragments, 10 stones)

Only 1 of each. I will provide the materials, and will set up a DIY table by the airport.

I will provide the materials, and will set up a DIY table by the airport.
Well, you name the price as you see fit and reasonable :) I think the conversion rate is 1 NMT = 10 TBT as a reference.
Post automatically merged:

Only 1 of each. I will provide the materials, and will set up a DIY table by the airport.
Please PM dodo and list of items for reference when the materials and bench are ready, and I will come by. Thanks!

Taking requests in the next bit, response may be a little slower than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back