• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN-1slot for TBT] Art for TBT or [certain] Balloons

@Yanrima~
heyo yanrima! I'm done! apologies if this isn't what you were expecting
i really wanted to draw that metal thing
20240430_153101.jpg

@Yanrima~
heyo yanrima! I'm done! apologies if this isn't what you were expecting
i really wanted to draw that metal thing
View attachment 557787
The sketch looks really nice, thank you for drawing her! ☺️🥳

Do you have a toyhou.se? I've wanted to credit you just in case I would put your art of my characters on the character profiles there (especially the ones with the red OC which I struggle to name 😭). My Toyhou.se name is Yanrima.

Last edited:
The sketch looks really nice, thank you for drawing her! ☺️🥳

Do you have a toyhou.se? I've wanted to credit you just in case I would put your art of my characters on the character profiles there (especially the ones with the red OC which I struggle to name 😭). My Toyhou.se name is Yanrima.
hehe glad you like it!

and oh yes I do! my username is box316 on toyhouse!

not sure if the historical scenery will stay by the time I wake up but bump

if youre okay with drawing me again i can send a ref tomorrow (and just send you the bells now)!! 💦 i feel bad taking your slots all the time ehehe so feel free to say no

Hi again MrBox! Your sketches are lovely and cute - I'd love to be considered for one!

Could I ask for one of my owl yokai character, Yasunori? https://toyhou.se/8787433.001-yasunori
He's a traveling herbalist with a calm and kind demeanor.

Thank you!

*Edit: sorry, feel free to take Mistreil's request since they posted before me!

if youre okay with drawing me again i can send a ref tomorrow (and just send you the bells now)!! 💦 i feel bad taking your slots all the time ehehe so feel free to say no

Hi again MrBox! Your sketches are lovely and cute - I'd love to be considered for one!

Could I ask for one of my owl yokai character, Yasunori? https://toyhou.se/8787433.001-yasunori
He's a traveling herbalist with a calm and kind demeanor.

Thank you!

*Edit: sorry, feel free to take Mistreil's request since they posted before me!
oh I'm ok with taking both !!
I'm just relieved that you guys are interested LOL

OKAY here's a ref -- thank you again!! ;0;
sorry i keep asking you draw verti but i like how you draw them and theyre my current fixation lmao 💦💦💦 this time, an AU version though

specifically one of their many identities in it -- named Valorie. she's a pyromaniac/troll/insane
valorie_ref.png

verti's appearance in that AU for the record:
verti_ref_valora.png

for @Mistreil !!
20240501_211024.jpg

when I scan all the pencil doodles in this thread- I'll probably go over them with a darker pencil !! and fix them up so sorry if this is a bit "meh" looking!

for @Hatori !!!
20240501_212719.jpg

sorry for the messed up yaoi hand my pencil is too dark to erase it out flfjgjh when I scan it at home I will fix it but I hope you like it nonetheless!!! :^D tried to get Yukito vibes

for @Mistreil !!
View attachment 558214
when I scan all the pencil doodles in this thread- I'll probably go over them with a darker pencil !! and fix them up so sorry if this is a bit "meh" looking!

for @Hatori !!!
View attachment 558219
sorry for the messed up yaoi hand my pencil is too dark to erase it out flfjgjh when I scan it at home I will fix it but I hope you like it nonetheless!!! :^D tried to get Yukito vibes

OOOH, thank you so much as always, MrBox!! I absolutely LOVE the serene and calm expression you gave him, that fits him perfectly :)
and I loove CCS so thank you for that! 💜

OOOH, thank you so much as always, MrBox!! I absolutely LOVE the serene and calm expression you gave him, that fits him perfectly :)
and I loove CCS so thank you for that! 💜
yayyyy I'm glad you like it !!!!!!

bless ur soul im getting a repeated hit of dopamine from this 👏
i may have immediately hit save on all of them and cleaned them a bit and compiled them into a single canvas so i can just stare at all my children.... i love... 😭💕
GSDLKFHFH i'm really happy you like it!!! t__t
omfg..... the effort you went to put them all together...
phew.. i need to offer better quality pencil sketches sometime....

oh also
@Yanrima~
did a better mockup of the world is mine parody drawing lmao
Illustration4.png

GSDLKFHFH i'm really happy you like it!!! t__t
omfg..... the effort you went to put them all together...
phew.. i need to offer better quality pencil sketches sometime....

oh also
@Yanrima~
did a better mockup of the world is mine parody drawing lmao
View attachment 558609
I just woke up from my nap to see this! It looks really good as all of your art! Thank you so much! ☺️🥰

Last edited:
Back