• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

bump, 3 slots
also a note- i'm planning on getting rid of my chibi option after these slots are taken, getting tired of drawing in that particular style

Last edited:
okay, i have chosen lol. this one with her, please !! will send the tbt now.
1715299068507.png

oh my goodness ive been waiting for a slot to open for an emote but i don't have enough tbt aah

would you mind putting me on a ping list for next time in hopes i can save up enough tbt by then.. 🙏

Last edited:
I'm striking back with another order, I would like to have one slot for sketchy headshots please. ☺️

oh my goodness ive been waiting for a slot to open for an emote but i don't have enough tbt aah

would you mind putting me on a ping list for next time in hopes i can save up enough tbt by then.. 🙏
o sure sure! o/
idk if you have extra collectibles but i could do an emote for one :^O
hihi can i grab a slot for an emote pls :00
yeah!
I'm striking back with another order, I would like to have one slot for sketchy headshots please. ☺️
yep yep!

o sure sure! o/
unfortunately i don't have any in your wishlist I'm willing to give up.. but i could let go of a pink hybrid rose or a balloon of some sort (i have red and blue normal balloons and red, blue, pink and sweet heart balloons)

if not that's okay i don't mind waiting !!

o sure sure! o/

yeah!

yep yep!
oki! i'd like this emote with her pls <3
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.24.14 PM.png

also!! i saw you had done one of these with an exo lightstick,, do u think i can get it with a txt lightstick if possible??? c:

unfortunately i don't have any in your wishlist I'm willing to give up.. but i could let go of a pink hybrid rose or a balloon of some sort (i have red and blue normal balloons and red, blue, pink and sweet heart balloons)

if not that's okay i don't mind waiting !!
oh!
the list in that thread is for themed animations i have ideas for LOL
i would love a balloon! probably interested in a regular red balloon (2024, preferably! ) or a sweet heart balloon...

oki! i'd like this emote with her pls <3
View attachment 559382
also!! i saw you had done one of these with an exo lightstick,, do u think i can get it with a txt lightstick if possible??? c:
oh yeah! i can def do that o/

Is it possible to order two headshot?, if not I'll just stick to the first one which is Morgaine.

I would like a sketchy headshot of Morgaine. (she's doing the ojou-sama laugh)
morgainecleanref.png

If Possible, I would also like a headshot of Rye holding papers and books.
ryereference.png

Thank you!

oh!
the list in that thread is for themed animations i have ideas for LOL
i would love a balloon! probably interested in a regular red balloon (2024, preferably! ) or a sweet heart balloon...
oooh okay!! i can do the red balloon it's from 2024 : )

could you do this emote:
Screenshot_20240509-193940.png

and here are the character references ^_^
Screenshot_20240424-133441.png
7b0b4c8e-5ab8-4550-9e23-6cbb64f3e638.jpeg
Subspace hyperpop.jpeg
idk if you want me to send it now or after you draw it but if you want it now do you want a message ?

some questions-
@Yanrima~ !
would you like the feeling of the ojou sama laugh to be a normal oh ho ho ho! or OH- HO HO HO! I've bested you! type of laugh ?

@axaniao
do you want your character to be wearing the gas mask?

@daringred_
what shirt would you like your character to be wearing? the one you provided or the off the shoulder one?

some questions-
@Yanrima~ !
would you like the feeling of the ojou sama laugh to be a normal oh ho ho ho! or OH- HO HO HO! I've bested you! type of laugh ?
Yep! That type of laugh. The laugh that basically defines "I win" while scoffing!

Also, I sent you 2k tbt in advance earlier! 👍

Back