• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Christina Grimmie Shot Dead at 22

Yeosin

proud citizen of the nation of Aerious
Bells
Switch
1337-9910-3705
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
News Article

Did anyone else watch her on YouTube before her fame on The Voice?

Regardless, It's sad to see someone so talented leave so young. May she rest in peace.​

holy!!! this is so saddening!

I've seen a few of her videos on youtube awhile back before her fame on the voice and before she got really well known.

prayers to her family and friends. she was extremely talented and seemed sweet.

Last edited:
It came as such a shock to me. :( I'm a fan of may aspiring singers and seeing her go down in history too soon is so saddening :(( She was even so good for her age.
Rest in peace, Christina Grimmie.

I had never heard of her but this is really sad. So much talent gets ended by needless violence. :(

Whattt??! I remember I use to watch her... that's sad.

Last edited:
After watching her last tweet you will feel even sadder

R.I.P

The worst thing is the killer commited suicide... he wont be able to pay what he did

I don't even know her in the slightest, but **** that sucks for everyone involved. condolences all around

most alarming thing though is how he was able to get a gun in the venue in the first place, and I'm expecting/hoping that security detail takes a hard look at to anything that may of caused it, to prevent repeats of this scenario

The worst thing is the killer commited suicide... he wont be able to pay what he did

is the worst kind of coward

deserves a special hell

Last edited:
I read about it on Twitter. Very sad. I watched a few of her videos before she was on The Voice, and I'm not really a fan of her since that was a long time ago, but I think she was incredibly talented. So sad. Not to start a big debate (because it'll only end up into an argument that gets out of hand), but I just wonder how many more times people will have to suffer and die at the hands of people with guns. I really hope the US just realises how many lives have already been lost time and time again because of tragedies like these, and puts an end to it. There have already been too many lives lost, and it shouldn't happen anymore.

Even though I personally wasn't a fan, I'm pretty sad she died. She was so talented and it's very sad to see all that talent go to waste. It's also upsetting that the killer commited suicide, because now they can't pay for his crimes. That sucks a lot. May Christina rest in peace.

I knew her, actually. I went to school with her. I can't believe this happened, she was really sweet and I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt her. :c

Her best friend has been tweeting about it all day and I just think I need to start appreciating my best friend more.

This hasn't been confirmed, but people are saying it was her ex boyfriend who shot her.
Latest reports say they didn't personally know each other, but the shooter traveled to Orlando with the intention of "confronting her." He had two fund and a hunting knife. Looks like a crazed fan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WE. NEED. GUN. CONTROL.
He had a hunting knife, too. So, some knife control as well.

I didn't know of her, but that's shocking and sad to read. It's devastating how often this happens, contries that don't have gun control probably should rethink some things.

I still can't believe she's dead. She was a beautiful person, although I never really listened to her music. She was so kind and certainly did not deserve to die. The quote in her Twitter bio makes my heart ache.

Back