• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Chrissy moving today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal010

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Chrissy is in boxes today. I had an auction a few days ago, but the winner has not responded to my messages, so I'm redoing the sale. Today she is actually in boxes, so it's time to find her a home.

Here's the plan for this sale/auction hybrid: Please make a bell offer. If nobody else places an offer for 1 hour after that, you win. If they do, they have 1 hour, etc. This way we're not waiting until some arbitrary time later. If this goes on for too long obviously I'll end it. (The previous high bid was 3 mil, for what it's worth).

Thanks everyone! :)

Hi Cal010, I think I was one of the people who bid in your last auction. I'll start at the same bid I placed last time if that's ok? Think it was 2.5 mil x

Hi Lou. :) She's yours if nobody else responds in the next 30 minutes. I'll be ready to go immediately, if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back