• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Chrissy & Francine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeJae

Sunny Side Up
Bells
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (132) +
tumblr_mrccz6LRuR1qh1x6ko1_500.jpg

Hi everyone! I have Chrissy in boxes today. She's not in her original state because I kept her for a very, very long time.

I also have Francine in another town and I want her to go together with Chrissy. But I will need time to get Francine out probably in a few days time.

I hope to find someone(who really really love the sisters) and is willing adopt both of them. be honest!

Chrissy will have to go first today :)

Last edited:
Erm yes. They used to stay in the same town together and have been sisters for a long time ^^ Francine will take days to for her to move so probably you can make use of the time to get villagers out :)

Last edited:
wow, this is so cute! <333 i would take both of them, but i already have chrissy.
i hope they stay together!

yesssss the sisters got to stay together no matter what :3 I adore the both of them so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back