• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Choosing A Collectible

I'd choose a fresh feather. It's really pretty and I've been wanting one ever since I first saw it, but it's way too rare and expensive for me to get my hands on now. I feel the same way about the moon ball, but it seems a little more within reach than the fresh feather does.

I have a few lineup plans for a Celeste Chick Plush but I want to hold back from sharing what they would look like until I hopefully acquire one eventually. If anyone has one they'd trade for a February 14, 2023 Pink Love Potion or would be open to selling for TBT, check out my TBT Marketplace thread, please and thanks.

It's not tradable yet but will be in the future, but I also have one in mind for the Key Lime Pie.
5shN0UY.png
In the time since I last posted in this thread, I managed to trade to acquire a Celeste Chick Plush.

As such, I'll change my answer to the Master Ball.

If I was choosing one to keep out of my currently owned collectibles I would pick my sheep, hands down. The wonderful @Saylor gifted it to me so it is incredibly special to me and I can't imagine parting with it. If I had free reign over any collectibles ever... oh that's really tough. I really love the animated pinwheel collectible and since that one is impossible to buy I think that's what I would choose.

Back