• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Choose my Town Name! (Ends on November 7th)

Which town name should I go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Bumping this with the winners.

1. @LittleMissPanda - Moondrop - 1,000 tbt
2. @Merielle - Reverie - 500 tbt
3. @satine - Ravenwood - 300tbt

Everyone else will get 100tbt, @Foreverfox @Megaroni @Millysaurusrexjr @StarlitGlitch @MasterM64 @Wickel @LadyDestani @Roxxy @MinishMae @NebulaNights
I'm sorry for the delay, I was currently in a hackathon. Prizes will be rewarded shortly.
This is such a wonderful surprise, tysm!! @Antonio in all my years on this forum (well okay I was inactive for like 3 years lol) I've never won 1st place in a contest before so this is really nice ☺ congratulations to everyone else as well!

Thank you so much for hosting, @Antonio, and to everyone who voted for my name suggestion!! ^^ Have fun with your new town! Congrats to the other winners as well! 🎉

Damn it, i'm 300 bells short (I swore i had enough). Let me sell some things.
Post automatically merged:

@Foreverfox @Megaroni @Millysaurusrexjr @StarlitGlitch @MasterM64 @Wickel @LadyDestani @Roxxy @MinishMae @NebulaNights It was supposed to be 50 tbt not, 100, can y'all send me back 50tbt so i can give the others their tbt?
I'm not worried about the TBT so don't stress about sending me any if you're short. I'm just glad that you found a name you like.

Congrats to the winners and I hope you enjoy your new town!

believe i have sent 100 tbt to everyone, let me know if you didn't get it.
I did, thank you so much! And thank you to everyone mho voted for me, I didn't even expect to make it to this poll much less get 20 votes! mom!

Haha my doublhl u and somh othha khys on my khyboaad aah smitchhd aight nom cuz it likhs to bahak, soaay. timh to go ahstaat my laptop again I guhss...

Back