Choose my Town Name! (Ends on November 7th)

Which town name should I go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Hello, everyone! Before I begin, I would like to ask not to post the previous giveaway thread within this thread please. For the people who are unaware, I have previously hosted a 1,000 TBT Giveaway where people can provide me with recommendations for their entries into said giveaway. Of course, with over 60+ entries it was very hard to decide on a single town name without having a mental breakdown resulting in property damage hence why I made this thread. So please vote for which name you like, you may vote for as many as possible.

However, I do ask you not to share who provide which town name as I want people to vote based on their town names and not for their friends as their is a prize involve and people may rig it.

Feel free to comment why you choose said names!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rip
i voted for reverie and moondrop bc they both have ethereal, dream-like qualities and just sound cool.. reverie especially imo but moondrop is very cute if that’s more what you’re going for

Chose Ravenwood and Silverkeep. I just like how they sound, and don't seem overly generic.

I chose Paradisus and Moondrop, because they both sound unique and uncommon and I like the ethereal vibe both names bring to mind.

I chose Moondrop, Ravenwood, and Reverie! They’re all very dreamy, mysterious, and enchanting words or compound words. I honestly would love any one of them for your town! Although, if I were to rank my choices, I think it would go: 1. Reverie, 2. Ravenwood, and 3. Moondrop. Can’t wait to see who wins! ☺️💛

I voted for Reverie and Moondrop. My favorite island (I can visit by Dream Adress) is called Moondrop as well, a very nice and enchanting place! Reverie reminds me of the french word Rêverie which means I think exactly the same. It's a really pretty word! These two island names would be wonderful!

I picked Oakshire and Reverie!
Both are good but conjure up different images.

Oakshire sounds natural and down-to-earth—think an idyllic, slightly rustic aesthetic. Forests, grassy lawns etc.

Reverie sounds ethereal and playful—think a dreamlike, more “magical” aesthetic. Bright colors, lots of lights etc.

I chose Ravenwood , Oakshire and Moondrop, as I think all of those have a nice sound. 😊

i voted wanderlake, ravenwood, redbrook and silverkeep. they all have a much more unique sounding feel to me, and i like the almost mysterious vibe of the first and last options. moondrop just sounds too generic to me. (no offense to whoever suggested it.) it's the sort of thing i expect half the NH instagram islands to be named, and i feel like it really only lends itself to a select few aesthetics. (if you're going for one of those, i suppose it works in your favor.)

moondrop just sounds too generic to me. (no offense to whoever suggested it.) it's the sort of thing i expect half the NH instagram islands to be named
I completely agree
Its a nice enough name, but I have came across many islands called that.

It would be a shame to go through all this effort to find a name for the island, and end up with one of the most commonly used names people use.

I completely agree
Its a nice enough name, but I have came across many islands called that.

It would be a shame to go through all this effort to find a name for the island, and end up with one of the most commonly used names people use.
Going with the generic town name does sound like something I would do though lol

Chose Moondrop, Oakshire, and Cindersap!

I was a big fan of Harvest Moon growing up and Moondrop for me invokes a real sense of nostalgia, which I think is really nice for those who get the reference. Oakshire and Cindersap sound really nice as well for autumn or nature-esque vibes. As for uniqueness, I’ve been on ACNH twitter and all I can say is that I’ve definitely seen these names or variations of them before by other players (mostly cottagecore lovers, which is like majority of islands). So personally, I chose based on what resonated with me the most. 😄

i voted wanderlake, ravenwood, redbrook and silverkeep. they all have a much more unique sounding feel to me, and i like the almost mysterious vibe of the first and last options. moondrop just sounds too generic to me. (no offense to whoever suggested it.) it's the sort of thing i expect half the NH instagram islands to be named, and i feel like it really only lends itself to a select few aesthetics. (if you're going for one of those, i suppose it works in your favor.)
Very true. I like the sound of Moondrop, but I believe I did see islands on NH Instagram accounts that either have the name or something very similar. It still has a nice sound to it and is pretty simple, so I casted my vote in for that one as well. Maybe Ravenwood or Reverie will end up pulling through (they’re the 2nd highest and tied together). 👀

Very true. I like the sound of Moondrop, but I believe I did see islands on NH Instagram accounts that either have the name or something very similar. It still has a nice sound to it and is pretty simple, so I casted my vote in for that one as well. Maybe Ravenwood or Reverie will end up pulling through (they’re the 2nd highest and tied together). 👀
To be honest, I'm hoping for reverie to win too ngl.

I voted for a lot of them 🙈 I definitely understand your struggle to narrow these down, you got so many awesome name suggestions!

I like Reverie! It stands out the most for me and is something I haven't seen before. Also has a nice meaning to it that fits the theme of having your own private world/island ^^

I like Reverie! It stands out the most for me and is something I haven't seen before. Also has a nice meaning to it that fits the theme of having your own private world/island ^^

Absolutely enjoy this song.

voted for cindersap and redbrook.

the others seem a bit cringey to me and i'm standing by this. won't lie i'm not apologetic

Back