• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Chips??????!?!?!?!! and snacks

funyuns, bugles, ruffles, and cheetos! I usually get bbq, sour cream and onion or cheese ovo

Bugles, sour cream and honey butter chip haha. I recently bought a bunch to snack at night. (I know it's unhealthy orz)

if we ain't talking fiber one brownies i don't wanna talk

also melon with tajin and throw some sun chips in the mix too yum

idk man i dont feel like i have a favorite? i really like vinegar chips for some reason though, and bbq. no, let me rephrase that.. I LOVE THEM.
and for other snacks, one of my favorites must be this popcorn i havent had in like a year. it has pepper and sea salt on it. IT IS THE BEST i ate the entire bag over the course of 2 hours while watching a movie. i had and still have no regrets to this day

Last edited:
FRITOS CORN CHIPS! Addictive as hell! Also, I like Kettle-cooked chips, of almost any flavor! Pringles are pretty good too!

herrs_heinz_ketchup_flavored_chips_1oz.png

ketchup chips but hard to find in my area, I only know one deli that stocks it and I'm the only one who buys it lols.

Utz makes some awesome crab chips,

Ruffles All-Dressed arre great,

any jalapeno flavored chips are fantastic...

i dont know who manufactures them, but 7-11 has some awesome potato chips bearing its own brand:

buffalo chicken dip; cheddar and ale; prime rib; italian sausage; and chili dog, to name just a few...

i like lightly salted , vinegar , lemon , or spicy chips

Yeah I'm a big fan of basic salted potato chips as well. Can't go wrong with a classic!

Back