• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Chile Earthquake may have shortened days on Earth.

That's weird.
But I'm not too scared, 1millisecond isn't that much. But still..

Every little thing that happens makes people think the world is going to end sooner.

"Earthquakes make the world end sooner!"
"Cows farting is making the world end sooner!"
"Mayan calender!"

It's all bull*censored.2.0* if you ask me.

I don't care. I'm gonna die before the end of the world, so 1.2 milliseconds isn't gonna make much of a difference. I still don't understand how it changed the earth's tilt though...

I don't care. I'm gonna die before the end of the world, so 1.2 milliseconds isn't gonna make much of a difference. I still don't understand how it changed the earth's tilt though...

Oops... I must have hit the post button twice. o_o sorry.

It would take hundreds of years before we lost a day because of this

Panicking over this is the equivalent of rushing yourself to the hospital because you got a paper cut.

Nixie said:
Wait... what about the mayan calender? actually, what is it even? :/
It's a calendar made by a race of "intelligent" people who forecast the "end of the world" and how it will end. When it comes to my religion I think it's all bull crap. <_<

Where is all this end of the world talk coming from? The article is only about how each day is shortened by 1.26 millisecond.

I find that pretty interesting, I didn't know earthquakes could offset the Earth's Axis, but with only 1.26 millisecond, it won't have any noticeable effects.

Back