ど
ど
ど
ど
Feedback
99.4% (162) +
touch_by_peoyne-danjmoe.png

ugh i need to stop neglecting my art threads, sorry for always spamming guys
i need to brush up on my chibi art, i never finish a fullbody chibi and its delaying my improvement

offering an experimental chibi !! full body, cell shaded
any offers are good, looking for a character i am drawn to
taking tbt, collectibles, rlc, etc x

post as many characters/offers+the poses as you like, i reaally need the improvement

pinkcotton_resized_by_peoyne-daxxnn2.png

Last edited:
OMG YOUR ART IS SUPER CUTE!!! "Need improvement"? Sure, sure. Look at that art! You don't need improvents, come on now. ;)
You can do anyone who catches your eye in my toyhou.se link located in my signature for 30 TBT? ^_^

edit: nvm I don't have enough tbh

i will be stalking this in the hopes that you'll be posting results from other requests here lmfao

Last edited:
OMG YOUR ART IS SUPER CUTE!!! "Need improvement"? Sure, sure. Look at that art! You don't need improvents, come on now. ;)
You can do anyone who catches your eye in my toyhou.se link located in my signature for 30 TBT? ^_^

thankyou so much!!
ahh i'd love to draw despereaux or jingle, dunno which i like more! you can pick;; though 30tbt is too low for me sorry : o

i know i said any offer, but i'd want the offer to correspond with how much time i commit to the art

85 then? :blush:
Ah yes, they're my favorites! <3 Let's see. How 'bout...... Jingle? ^_^

Last edited:
Maybe her if she interests you? I got her recently so I'm trying to get more art of her.

For 300? ^-^

85 then? :blush:
Ah yes, they're my favorites! <3 Let's see. How 'bout...... Jingle? ^_^

maybe the economy changed?
but sure! please give me a specific pose/s (i need to learn how to draw arms and hands instead of tucking them behind the back hehe)

Maybe him or if you'd prefer to draw any of my other characters, that's fine as well! Is 350tbt ok?

Thanks for considering! :)

maybe the economy changed?
but sure! please give me a specific pose/s (i need to learn how to draw arms and hands instead of tucking them behind the back hehe)

I'll offer 125? ^_^ That's probably still too low. Let me know if it is! Both hands on her hips?

I'll offer 125? ^_^ That's probably still too low. Let me know if it is! Both hands on her hips?

nono its fine!
sure thing, i'll do my best to fufil the pose but if not (since i suck at hands) i'll whip up another
I'll get started x

i really like amelie!!
did you have any prefered poses? (it'd really help since im stuck on the same poses and i need variety hehe)

hmm I'm not so good at poses. if want to try sth different maybe a sitting or laying on the grass type pose? I really have no preference though if you think of something else! thank you! would you like the payment upfront?

hmm I'm not so good at poses. if want to try sth different maybe a sitting or laying on the grass type pose? I really have no preference though if you think of something else! thank you! would you like the payment upfront?

alright i'll try my best!
i'll send out WIPs before i finish the artwork so i can get feeback x
and after i have completed please
Yay! I'M SO EXCITED! I'll pay now? :)
after please!

ooooh if you're still looking!! consider any of these for 1k? www

Carina - sulking pose, maybe crouching (?) / energetic jump!
Yukino - touching a snowflake (?)
Naomi - holding a bouquet of flowers / watering can

Back