• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Chelsea's RV in my campground (My Melody Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have Chelsea's RV in my campground today. She's selling the My Melody Sanrio items:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=chelsea&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV visits total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

And please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you.

Yes, I've added everyone so far, and I'm opening my gate now. For people who want to visit multiple times, that's fine, I'll be reopening each time after I end the session, so come on back whenever you're ready. :)

actually can i visit four times? i just got some more meow coupons ;;

Could I come please? Thank you for doing this! Could I also bring Katie along? She has just shown up in my town today :)

Last edited:
Katie is fine. Anyone can bring Katie who wants to. :)

I've added everyone who's posted so far, and I'm opening my gate again now.

You're welcome!

My gate is open for anyone who is still waiting to visit.

And would anyone else like to visit Chelsea?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has everyone gotten to visit who posted? Let me know I've missed anyone, and I'll open my gate again.

Also letting new people visit, go ahead and post if you'd like to visit Chelsea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back