• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🌼 Cheap hybrid flowers TBT shop 🌼

IGN and Island Name: Katja from Chérise
Order: 15x orange tulips and 5 purple roses.
Payment: 6 tbt? (I can make it 10 tbt)

Hello!
Alyssa from Daffodil
10 orange roses, 10 orange tulips, 10 purple roses, 5 black cosmos, and 5 purple tulips
Total TBT: 14

Open again! Please buy those black tulips they're flooding my island :LOL:

Hello! I have to go in 30 minutes so it's annoying but I really like your shop and want to tell you I'm interested when we'll find a good time to exchange! (if I don't tell you now, I'll forget because I'm dumb girl haha)

IGN and Island Name: Machaon from Somerset
Order: 5 orange roses, 5 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 5 black cosmos
Payment: 11 TBT (I think)

I live in Europe so it's 2pm here; I don't know what about you, but I'm sure we could find a place, let's have hope!
Thank you!

Hello! I have to go in 30 minutes so it's annoying but I really like your shop and want to tell you I'm interested when we'll find a good time to exchange! (if I don't tell you now, I'll forget because I'm dumb girl haha)

IGN and Island Name: Machaon from Somerset
Order: 5 orange roses, 5 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 5 black cosmos
Payment: 11 TBT (I think)

I live in Europe so it's 2pm here; I don't know what about you, but I'm sure we could find a place, let's have hope!
Thank you!
I live in Europe too!
Send me a message when you’re ready 😊

Thank you! I have to visit my neighbors to talk about my future studies so I can't give you a precise hour, but I'll not forget, I promise! I'll PM you as soon as possible!
Thank you again! 😊

Back