CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

confession: as a child, i used to be terrified of toilets because i was always afraid some monster would come out.
doesnt mean im sometimes not afraid of bathrooms now..

25.%20when%20in%20doubt...%20add%20tentacles_zpsmysn4btf.jpg

lol try going to the bathroom at 3am with no lights and in the middle of a thunderstorm. yeahhh

You captured my look quite well, how were you able to get pictures of me anyway?

*looks at Day 25*

...yeahhh I think I'll stay away from THAT toilet...

...FAR away... X'DDD

Beautiful rose btw :3 And today's one is interesting.

Man, gurl ur brutal in some of ur arts, is rly nice.

I'll send u selfies in the future.

I am not a kid, I am a man

lol man gurl
but thank u squid kid man ness

and thats a promise i'll be w8ing for ur selfie!!!

*looks at Day 25*

...yeahhh I think I'll stay away from THAT toilet...

...FAR away... X'DDD

Beautiful rose btw :3 And today's one is interesting.

ahaha terrifying toilet loool
and thank you!!

god why do I look into this thread this late?
Your sketches are amazing! It's stunning that you can draw so many different things ; v ;
good luck with the remaining days of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that haha
I was wondering, how much time do you usually need for your regular sketch per day?

god why do I look into this thread this late?
Your sketches are amazing! It's stunning that you can draw so many different things ; v ;
good luck with the remaining days of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that haha
I was wondering, how much time do you usually need for your regular sketch per day?

wow thank you!!
i'm gonna need the luck haha ive been slacking recently and i got rlly lazy at one point so i wonder how im gonna make it XD
and the time spent usually depends on the type of sketch.. a simple chibi (like the one i made for day 22) takes 15-20mins but the ones like the one for today takes about 1-2hrs (3hrs at most)

pencil/pen and paper varies as i bring my sketchbook with me throughout the day so i dont know how long it takes to finish a single piece lol

Hello everyone! I am posting to announce that I will no longer be continuing this challenge. I already lost 2 weeks ago due to an accident I had falling down the stairway. Hit my head on the railing and twisted my wrist a bit.. which is also why I haven't been on the forums as well. I will probably post another gallery thread in the future when I recover, but this time it will not be another challenge thread. I figured I'm not rlly cut out for this kind of challenge hehe ^^'

Thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration you have given me!!! It was fun while it lasted.. I will beat this challenge someday! SOMEDAY !!! ;@;

Hello everyone! I am posting to announce that I will no longer be continuing this challenge. I already lost 2 weeks ago due to an accident I had falling down the stairway. Hit my head on the railing and twisted my wrist a bit.. which is also why I haven't been on the forums as well. I will probably post another gallery thread in the future when I recover, but this time it will not be another challenge thread. I figured I'm not rlly cut out for this kind of challenge hehe ^^'

Thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration you have given me!!! It was fun while it lasted.. I will beat this challenge someday! SOMEDAY !!! ;@;

That's awful!! Hope you feel better soon, please give your wrist as much rest as it needs <3

i'm sorry that that happened :( it really sucks since you were doing so well. i hope that you'll recover soon and i look forward to seeing your future gallery!

Oh my goodness TT_TT Please get well soon, that sounds quite scary I always dread those sorts of accidents! It was a blast to see what you were able to accomplish though ;D

i'm sorry that that happened :( it really sucks since you were doing so well. i hope that you'll recover soon and i look forward to seeing your future gallery!

it's pretty sad that i did not even get to a whole month.. ;c
thank you so much <3

Oh my goodness TT_TT Please get well soon, that sounds quite scary I always dread those sorts of accidents! It was a blast to see what you were able to accomplish though ;D

my head seems ok but wrist, not so much.. i will try my best to recover!! accidents happen a lot but i did not expect to break my wrist this time rip. i cant wait to start drawing again ;@;
thank you so very much for witnessing my short-lived challenge <3

Oh, no, I'm so sorry! D: Please do get better soon, that really sucks! I hope your recover is speedy and easy-going!

ahhh gosh!! How frustrating >-< does this even count, it was an accident and not your fault at all, your challenge was so good!
I hope you can recover from it soon! Take a good break and then come back with a DON :D

Back