• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

confession: as a child, i used to be terrified of toilets because i was always afraid some monster would come out.
doesnt mean im sometimes not afraid of bathrooms now..

25.%20when%20in%20doubt...%20add%20tentacles_zpsmysn4btf.jpg

lol try going to the bathroom at 3am with no lights and in the middle of a thunderstorm. yeahhh

You captured my look quite well, how were you able to get pictures of me anyway?

*looks at Day 25*

...yeahhh I think I'll stay away from THAT toilet...

...FAR away... X'DDD

Beautiful rose btw :3 And today's one is interesting.

Man, gurl ur brutal in some of ur arts, is rly nice.

I'll send u selfies in the future.

I am not a kid, I am a man

lol man gurl
but thank u squid kid man ness

and thats a promise i'll be w8ing for ur selfie!!!

*looks at Day 25*

...yeahhh I think I'll stay away from THAT toilet...

...FAR away... X'DDD

Beautiful rose btw :3 And today's one is interesting.

ahaha terrifying toilet loool
and thank you!!

god why do I look into this thread this late?
Your sketches are amazing! It's stunning that you can draw so many different things ; v ;
good luck with the remaining days of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that haha
I was wondering, how much time do you usually need for your regular sketch per day?

god why do I look into this thread this late?
Your sketches are amazing! It's stunning that you can draw so many different things ; v ;
good luck with the remaining days of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that haha
I was wondering, how much time do you usually need for your regular sketch per day?

wow thank you!!
i'm gonna need the luck haha ive been slacking recently and i got rlly lazy at one point so i wonder how im gonna make it XD
and the time spent usually depends on the type of sketch.. a simple chibi (like the one i made for day 22) takes 15-20mins but the ones like the one for today takes about 1-2hrs (3hrs at most)

pencil/pen and paper varies as i bring my sketchbook with me throughout the day so i dont know how long it takes to finish a single piece lol

Hello everyone! I am posting to announce that I will no longer be continuing this challenge. I already lost 2 weeks ago due to an accident I had falling down the stairway. Hit my head on the railing and twisted my wrist a bit.. which is also why I haven't been on the forums as well. I will probably post another gallery thread in the future when I recover, but this time it will not be another challenge thread. I figured I'm not rlly cut out for this kind of challenge hehe ^^'

Thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration you have given me!!! It was fun while it lasted.. I will beat this challenge someday! SOMEDAY !!! ;@;

Hello everyone! I am posting to announce that I will no longer be continuing this challenge. I already lost 2 weeks ago due to an accident I had falling down the stairway. Hit my head on the railing and twisted my wrist a bit.. which is also why I haven't been on the forums as well. I will probably post another gallery thread in the future when I recover, but this time it will not be another challenge thread. I figured I'm not rlly cut out for this kind of challenge hehe ^^'

Thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration you have given me!!! It was fun while it lasted.. I will beat this challenge someday! SOMEDAY !!! ;@;

That's awful!! Hope you feel better soon, please give your wrist as much rest as it needs <3

i'm sorry that that happened :( it really sucks since you were doing so well. i hope that you'll recover soon and i look forward to seeing your future gallery!

Oh my goodness TT_TT Please get well soon, that sounds quite scary I always dread those sorts of accidents! It was a blast to see what you were able to accomplish though ;D

i'm sorry that that happened :( it really sucks since you were doing so well. i hope that you'll recover soon and i look forward to seeing your future gallery!

it's pretty sad that i did not even get to a whole month.. ;c
thank you so much <3

Oh my goodness TT_TT Please get well soon, that sounds quite scary I always dread those sorts of accidents! It was a blast to see what you were able to accomplish though ;D

my head seems ok but wrist, not so much.. i will try my best to recover!! accidents happen a lot but i did not expect to break my wrist this time rip. i cant wait to start drawing again ;@;
thank you so very much for witnessing my short-lived challenge <3

Oh, no, I'm so sorry! D: Please do get better soon, that really sucks! I hope your recover is speedy and easy-going!

ahhh gosh!! How frustrating >-< does this even count, it was an accident and not your fault at all, your challenge was so good!
I hope you can recover from it soon! Take a good break and then come back with a DON :D

Back