Switch
4997-8080-1313
Island
Bear Isle
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
New to the forum and relatively new to the series. Pocket Camp was my introduction and New Horizons is part of my daily life now. Fang is my favorite villager but there are many close seconds! Anyways, I enjoy playing mostly for the relaxing aspect since we recently had a baby and there's been all kinds of stress with what's going on in the world as well as at home with a newborn and work. Regardless, happy to be here! You guys seem fun.

i just love the title of your thread, Fang is amazing 😳

and of course welcome to TBT!! if NH is part of your daily life i think you're really at the right place here ^^ best wishes for your baby!

Welcome to TBT! I have Fang on my island, and he's great! If you ever have any questions about the site, just let me know and I can try to help out!

Welcome! So glad you joined the fun. Fang was one of my first villagers, and also my favorites so far. I was really torn when he asked to leave. I had kept him on for a long time, but finally decided it was time for a change and to “let go“. My second favorite has been Lionel who incidentally just asked to leave yesterday 🙁

Back