Buying Certain Furniture and Wrapping Paper

i don't use most of these items, so you can pretty much pick and choose whichever ones you'd like to catalogue/buy! you can catalogue for free, or if you would like to buy everything, then around 200k should be perfect!

Hi ! I have the antique console table as well as the antique mini table. I also have the vintage tv tray. I'm willing to sell these items for IGB. ^_^

i don't use most of these items, so you can pretty much pick and choose whichever ones you'd like to catalogue/buy! you can catalogue for free, or if you would like to buy everything, then around 200k should be perfect!

In that case can I buy all the black antique items and catalog the rest? Shoot me a price for them in a pm, I'll also add in a tip for cataloging the rest. Thanks!

I’m not sure how many bells you think it’s worth, do you know? I do giveaways so IGB is a priority for me. Otherwise I’d like to catalogue a den chair.

I can do a touch trade between your slide and my den chair if that's alright with you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi ! I have the antique console table as well as the antique mini table. I also have the vintage tv tray. I'm willing to sell these items for IGB. ^_^

@Tess706 How much for the console table?

ive got the light blue elephant slide, brown antique chair, and brown pro tape recorder :)

Wow that's nc of you, thanks :D
I'd like to catalog
antique chair (black)
antique mini table (black)
piano bench (black)
coffee cup (plain)

ive got the light blue elephant slide, brown antique chair, and brown pro tape recorder :)

Looking to catalog something in exchange? Otherwise, how much for the chair and tape recorder?

Wow that's nc of you, thanks :D
I'd like to catalog
antique chair (black)
antique mini table (black)
piano bench (black)
coffee cup (plain)

Will send you a Dodo code in a few! Or if you rather do this on your island PM me a code. Thank you! ^^

Actually, what are the colors of all the items? Not sure if you got the last message, as it merged, but if you did and are no longer selling them, I apologize.

Actually, what are the colors of all the items? Not sure if you got the last message, as it merged, but if you did and are no longer selling them, I apologize.
The vintage tv tray is the gree color as for the antique console table its borwn and the same for color for the antique mini table. I am still selling if you are interested

The vintage tv tray is the gree color as for the antique console table its borwn and the same for color for the antique mini table. I am still selling if you are interested

Yes I’m interested! How much for them? Just to make sure, they show up as Brown on Nook Shopping?

Back