Buying Certain Furniture and Wrapping Paper

Hey again, I just got: modern shoji-screen wall, mossy garden wall and picnic basket (green). Could I catalogue trade: antique bed, shower booth and elaborate kimono stand? :D

Hey again, I just got: modern shoji-screen wall, mossy garden wall and picnic basket (green). Could I catalogue trade: antique bed, shower booth and elaborate kimono stand? :D

Hi again! I'm actually looking to directly buy the Mossy Garden Wall, as it's an unreorderable Sahara wallpaper. The other two items are good on catalog trading though. (y) Let me know which two items you'd like to touch trade for.

Hi! I have a few items you could catalogue :)
- Purple Persian Rug
- Light switch (brown or wood grain)
- Fossil Rug
- Simple panel (copper)

Hi again! I'm actually looking to directly buy the Mossy Garden Wall, as it's an unreorderable Sahara wallpaper. The other two items are good on catalog trading though. (y) Let me know which two items you'd like to touch trade for.
No worries you can have the wall if you’d like! Lmk what you’d like to offer for it coz I’m not sure what it’s worth.
Otherwise, trading the elaborate kimono stand and the shower booth would be awesome :)

No worries you can have the wall if you’d like! Lmk what you’d like to offer for it coz I’m not sure what it’s worth.
Otherwise, trading the elaborate kimono stand and the shower booth would be awesome :)

Would 99k bells for you? Will send you a code in a moment. Thank you!

Hmm... could I catalogue your soft-serve lamp, brown cream and sugar, table with cloth, and apple cardboard box?

Sounds good! I'll send you the code after I've traded with Adster. Thank you!

Back