Buying Certain Furniture and Wrapping Paper

Hiya, I can get you the elegant coffee cup and the white cream and sugar.

I will trade you for the white table lamp and sea globe?

Let me know if you're interested :)

heya! i've got the silver cream and sugar you can catalog, for me to catalog the yellow humidifier ? :D

I have the floral coffee cup, would like to catalog your bottled ship in return!
Hiya, I can get you the elegant coffee cup and the white cream and sugar.

I will trade you for the white table lamp and sea globe?

Let me know if you're interested :)
heya! i've got the silver cream and sugar you can catalog, for me to catalog the yellow humidifier ? :D

(y) to all of you! Go ahead and PM me your dodo codes (or if you rather come to my island, PM me saying so).

Hello, I have the plain white coffee cup for u to catalog, can I catalog the Apple cardboard box?

I’ve got the cream and sugar in silver you can catalog. Can I catalog the metronome in red in exchange?

I’ve got quite a few:
Both books
Broom and dustpan
Cello (natural)
Denim pants (black)
Floor light (purple and white)
Morning coat
Outdoor pants (brown)
Picnic basket (blue)
Purple Persian rug
Sand castle (natural sand)
Sloppy rug
Tape deck (black)

I’ve got quite a few:
Both books
Broom and dustpan
Cello (natural)
Denim pants (black)
Floor light (purple and white)
Morning coat
Outdoor pants (brown)
Picnic basket (blue)
Purple Persian rug
Sand castle (natural sand)
Sloppy rug
Tape deck (black)

I'd love to catalog the Morning Coat! Please send a PM with your dodo code. ^^

Would you be willing to trade a floral cream and sugar set and a sea globe for a choco baby bear and black antique phone?

I've got the
(all black)
Desktop computer
Garden lantern
Hourglass
Portable record player

Lemme come back to you with the things I want cataloged

wow, i have quite a few of these! i have the antique chair, bed, and bureau (all black), the antique mini table (brown), antique table (brown), comic shorts, cuckoo clock (red), frugal hat (brown and green), old sewing machine (black), outdoor shorts (brown), and the visual punk boots. if you're interested in buying or cataloguing, let me know!

wow, i have quite a few of these! i have the antique chair, bed, and bureau (all black), the antique mini table (brown), antique table (brown), comic shorts, cuckoo clock (red), frugal hat (brown and green), old sewing machine (black), outdoor shorts (brown), and the visual punk boots. if you're interested in buying or cataloguing, let me know!

Cataloging take priority, so if there's something you'd like to catalog in exchange, let me know! Otherwise, if you have a ballpark price for all of those items to outright buy them from you, I'd like to hear it. ^^
I have an extra misty garden wall if you still need it. Make an offer?

I have no clue what the Sahara stuff is worth, doing a quick search would 100k bells work?
Post automatically merged:

I've got the
(all black)
Desktop computer
Garden lantern
Hourglass
Portable record player

Lemme come back to you with the things I want cataloged
@Arckaniel

Sorry, I forgot to take the black desktop computer off the list, I already have it. I'll still let you catalog any 4 items though, my bad.

Back