• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Certain Furniture and Wrapping Paper

I have the orange Floor Light and Silver Simple Panel.

I would like to catalog both colors of the Den Desk.

At least, I think that the Simple Panel is Silver. Hard to tell it apart from Light Gray. I have both in my catalog... If the Simple Panel is the wrong color, I can just add you and order the item for you. It would arrive immediately.

Last edited:
I have the orange Floor Light and Silver Simple Panel.

I would like to catalog both colors of the Den Desk.

At least, I think that the Simple Panel is Silver. Hard to tell it apart from Light Gray. I have both in my catalog... If the Simple Panel is the wrong color, I can just add you and order the item for you. It would arrive immediately.

Sounds good! It’s alright if it’s the wrong color. They do look similar. Is it ok if we catalog trade in about half an hour? Something came up I have to do real quick. I’ll PM you when I’m ready!

Sounds good! It’s alright if it’s the wrong color. They do look similar. Is it ok if we catalog trade in about half an hour? Something came up I have to do real quick. I’ll PM you when I’m ready!
Sounds good. I'll be available then.

Back