• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

## UNVOTE

##VOTE: alise

Tom hasn't wrote anything about her. Maybe tom and alise are scum

Because there's literally nothing to analyse, Elise hasn't contributed anything worthwhile to dissect. Just like you haven't Ryan, nor have you even given reason why you constantly wanted to lynch me.

Because there was essentially nothing worthwhile responding to in your post? You felt that Tsun was simply trying to win you and Leaf over because you two were being the most active contributors, but I really don't feel the same way about that. I do think it was Tsun merely trying to passively cover Leaf while not giving them complete endorsement. Your post was nothing but statements and commentary for the most part, not direct read from it.
I assure you, Tsun passively covering me is a frame on me. What kind of scum would (hypothetically) make a scummate appear so obvious, especially when the game was balanced towards Mafia?

I said I would vote for either Natty or Elise, so here.
##VOTE: Alise

This game got pretty frustrating ever since we mislynched. :/

Because there's literally nothing to analyse, Elise hasn't contributed anything worthwhile to dissect. Just like you haven't Ryan, nor have you even given reason why you constantly wanted to lynch me.

ok we get it

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well im about to be lynched. gg.

Yet there was nothing of value to actually criticize Elise or the others on. They're literally nothing contributed by any of them to give me any remote indication of their alignment, so instead we're stuck in this continuous air of uncertainty. I honestly expect us to mislynch and lose because of this. There's no real substance to anyone's posts outside of Blue Leaf.

Because there was essentially nothing worthwhile responding to in your post? You felt that Tsun was simply trying to win you and Leaf over because you two were being the most active contributors, but I really don't feel the same way about that. I do think it was Tsun merely trying to passively cover Leaf while not giving them complete endorsement. Your post was nothing but statements and commentary for the most part, not direct read from it.

Just because BlueLeaf is the only one posting anything of much substance you're going to vote for him? Great job as town, Tom (if you are one).

From what I'm reading you could have talked about why you disagreed with my read on what tsundere could have been doing with their post at the time you made that response to me. I think that it's easy to read the same thing into me when it comes to tsundere's post because I can see parts of what they said about me being a means to cover me up as well. However, what makes my position on this matter different than yours is that I know what I am and they were doing a similar thing to me as they were doing to BlueLeaf.

Tsundere also gave Niamh the 'lives in a different timezone' pass when it came to being suspicious or not in the aforementioned post. What do you think about that being used as a free pass out of being suspicious?

I assure you, Tsun passively covering me is a frame on me. What kind of scum would (hypothetically) make a scummate appear so obvious, especially when the game was balanced towards Mafia?

I said I would vote for either Natty or Elise, so here.
##VOTE: Alise

This game got pretty frustrating ever since we mislynched. :/
Regardless, I'm not convinced Elise because she's a stupidly easy target.

Cell Mafia is frustrating to begin with because you will almost always mislynch.

In fact what do the rest of you think about Niamh?

Still find her suspicious. I mean, I already posted about her and my thoughts + I haven't seen much more activity. She's probably asleep right now, but still...

Quiet, not really contributive. Interesting that a majority of them were all sus but dogpiled on Elise.

But do you think that her living in a different timezone is a legit excuse not to be more contributive?

Quiet, not really contributive. Interesting that a majority of them were all sus but dogpiled on Elise.

I voted Elise because it's apparent that's who everyone wants to vote for and we're probably going to lose anyways. Therefore, #YOLO.

:lemon:

I voted Elise because it's apparent that's who everyone wants to vote for and we're probably going to lose anyways. Therefore, #YOLO.

:lemon:

bandwagon much? idk, you could've voted someone else you thought was scummier? or..am i the scummiest to you?

That was very bandwagony. The same can sorta be said about Ryan though, but that's to be expected from him.

In fact what do the rest of you think about Niamh?
I said my thoughts a while ago ; I think she's Town, she was quiet at the beginning of both this game and Mean Girls (she was Townie).

Just because BlueLeaf is the only one posting anything of much substance you're going to vote for him? Great job as town, Tom (if you are one).

From what I'm reading you could have talked about why you disagreed with my read on what tsundere could have been doing with their post at the time you made that response to me. I think that it's easy to read the same thing into me when it comes to tsundere's post because I can see parts of what they said about me being a means to cover me up as well. However, what makes my position on this matter different than yours is that I know what I am and they were doing a similar thing to me as they were doing to BlueLeaf.

Tsundere also gave Niamh the 'lives in a different timezone' pass when it came to being suspicious or not in the aforementioned post. What do you think about that being used as a free pass out of being suspicious?

No I'm voting for Blue Leaf because I don't believe him mostly at all. I'm not stupid enough to place a vote on a contributor for contributing, I'm sticking to my vote because something about Leaf doesn't sit right at all with me.

And yes, I've thought of that as well but I'm not sure about our group other than Cap might as well be dead. I dunno, maybe I'm completely wrong about Leaf but I just really don't know about Cell Mafia.

I won't deny it was bandwagony. It is. :)

Like I said, I'm going back and forth between all of them so... I'm hopping on the bandwagon train. <3

But do you think that her living in a different timezone is a legit excuse not to be more contributive?

Slightly? It's hard to get information out of people in opposite time zones as we can't have the same back and forth kind of conversation we're having right now.

Back