• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Because you've both avoided talking about each other. You in your 'big' post and Tom failed to make a fourth 'spotlight'.

maybe because he isnt SUS of me?

did he make a spotlight for you either?

He said he was going to do one of each of those for everyone in Group A, and he didn't do it with you and just jumped on BlueLeaf. When I responded to his post on BlueLeaf and why I don't think Blue is scum he sort of danced around it and didn't really give a reply.

You're also making quite the reaction to this.

He said he was going to do one of each of those for everyone in Group A, and he didn't do it with you and just jumped on BlueLeaf. When I responded to his post on BlueLeaf and why I don't think Blue is scum he sort of danced around it and didn't really give a reply.

You're also making quite the reaction to this.

not really :3333

I spy with my little eye, a lie and a lurker.

#Unvote

#Vote: alise

Tbh I still haven't seen this "big" post of Crystals. I looked through their posts and I haven't seen anything big? But define "big" I guess, because I consider big to be a wall of text. Like your post about BlueLeaf.
While certainly not as massive as my post, Crystal was actually putting forth effort and making significantly larger posts than they normally do so I considered it "big" while most would consider it normal or average.

Part of me thinks the remaining scum team is either alise and Tom or it's someone else and Capella.
Uhm why?

Because you've both avoided talking about each other. You in your 'big' post and Tom failed to make a fourth 'spotlight'.
I could make it now if you really want, but it would probably amount to elise is a fool. I didn't bother making a fourth one because the only significant post Elise has even bothered making we've pretty much torn to shreds.

I spy with my little eye, a lie and a lurker.

#Unvote

#Vote: alise
Cute. :)

Anyone other than me. :)

That was a serious reply btw, I'm still stuck on who to vote for.

Wow, we still have a chance of winning and you vote for Town. >:|
Hopefully you get your vote in! :)

Honestly I'm still not completely sold on you being town.

Day post may be late, so remeber, no more votes will be counted after 9:00.

Spotlight: Trashboat

i never said anything about her making a post, i meant shes starting to post and using the "im improving" card.

but whatever, i'm probably wrong.

if crystal is lynched and flips scum, i'll be lookin' at u, babe. {tsundere}

but yeah im probably wrong x:

guys lynch me so i can make IB mafia :^)

{btw blueleaf / berrypop scum team}

this is why i don't believe the "i'm improving" card. you can't just say "i'm improving", you need to keep playing games to improve.

##VOTE: Crystal

{im so nervous}

og im so nervous

are u ****igjn seirosu i am goignt to kick down my bedroom door

i can't make a case rn give me like 30 minutes

hii sorry.

the reason why i was on the irc is because i was on my phone, + i had a headache and felt ill so i went to bed early. i'm gonna type up the post today but sorry if it comes late, idk why i became sick but sorry. @_@

btw i say we look at tsundere's posts.

elise's big post of nothing!!!
{pls dont lynch me im inno}
~
First, lets look at tsundere's group order.

C > A > B♥ I see what they did here making Group C go first, as they stated, they are all inactives, so would that help or hurt town? It's a mix of both, making the inactives go first means we would probably lynch a town inactive. {pls don't be offended by this} I think tsundere's plan was to get us to lynch one of the "weaker" players, and it worked. {did that make any sense? lol im probably wrong}

Says the person who believed Crystal's "I'm improving" card. Shoot, I should've pointed this out. {sry crystal btw ;-;}

C > A > B♥ Natty isn't really active this game, is she? ?\_(ツ)_/? As tsundere flipped scum, I'd keep an eye on Natty for now. Blueleaf, well, we'll talk about him later. Niamh aswell.

C > A >B♥ Ah, Group B. My favorite. Hey, Tom, where are ya?

Scum trying to keep their partner alive, maybe? Just pointing this out. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫ Dad, okay, I admit, is a litttlee suspicious. I just have that feeling, but yeah, again, I'm probably wrong. Plus, he suspected tsundere so I don't...really think hes scum but whatever.
Let's take a look at miss Capella over here.

She was scum in this game, by the way. All of her posts are one-liners this entire game.

I doubt Ryan is scum, to be honest. :confused: He always plays like this and I can't even decide if hes scum or not.
:lemon: sweet jesus i can finally move on to the players :lemon:

Niamh: Okay. This kinda iffs me.

Blueleaf: Strange connection.

Natty: I'll say it again, "Natty isn't really active this game, is she? ?\_(ツ)_/? As tsundere flipped scum, I'd keep an eye on Natty for now."
Dad: Could be mafia acting pro-town, like tsundere. Who knows? ?\(?_o)/? Tho, as he suspected tsundere I kinda doubt he's scum.
Tom: ( ;?Д`) were the *** did u go man?

okay thats all for now i got really lazy at the end and most of my sus was put earlier in the post and this is the biggest ****ing post ive made

i dub thee, blooleaf :lemon:

hi i am here readings the thread jesus **** 14 pages already

Hey, i'm not inactive, i just switch between inactive and active.

ok for now, i think my babe is the best choice for now. (≧◡≦)
i swear to god if ur skum im going to kill u (≧◡≦)
(i..cant rly say anything..about this)

##MAYOR: tsundere

im helpful when i wanna be.

i can contribute but im just kinda flip floppy about it dont b mean :(

every1 i have an announcement to make!

i am DAY MUP nd I INSPEKTD TOM ND HE CAME BACK MAFIA GOON!!!!!!!!!
{jk. trying to lighten up the mood n_n}
~
i don't get why you would claim so early like? we r all townies so uhhh..idk. but yeahh i just kinda had to agree with that. no kermit pls & ty.

i say we lynch tom for being a meanie :lemon:

why should we believe you? you never put a reason in aswell.

well atleast sid actually posted, ya know? and no, tsundere didn't make a mindless post, it's an actual logical post but yeahhh.

idk if i'll vote for crystal now but i probably will later, most likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post kinda iffs me, however. whats up with the berrypop stuff??

sry i'm always quiet at the start of mafia because i usually get bored fast so this is pretty normal for me. ^^'' as you can see other games i've played, i'm usually pretty quiet at the start. gradually i start posting so dw.

i still am kinda iffy about crystal, cap as well with the random "good for you yay" and then switching to berrypop. has this been said already? idk ;~;.

also @ ryan, why would u vote crystal as a placeholder tho? wouldnt u like vote urself or something, because shes one of the main suspected people rn??

btw that meant that helps reach majority

honestly i'm going near crystal. remember how i was scum in..//shudder\\ teen beach mafia?

apparently making a huge fake post about what i thought about people immediately takes suspicion off me. crystal may be doing the same thing so i'm still iffy.

i literally just started posting and suspicion was taken off me

idk but i think there was a post about u thinking niamh was town b4 so i was like :confused:

ok

tom where are u i saw u viewing the thread mate

WTF I WORKED ON THAT POST FOR AN HOUR

oops i forgot about that
-
Well, really, what have I done?? I'm pretty quiet in all mafia games. I'm even more quiet as scum, why would I make such a BIG post if I were? The only time I did that was in Partner Mafia, but it wasn't even a big post.
I dunno what to say. LOL I don't really do defenses as much.

I was exaggerating, Natty. Plus, I wouldn't make this big of a post if I were mafia, really. Too much spotlight and I'm very nervous as scum.

AH YES I AM SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw u can call me elise its cool

town is going to lose :( so bad there a 20% chance we are gonna lynch scum

I don't understand how I'm scummy, I made ONE post that I worked hard on to IDK, HELP town? I'm so salty right now.

Is that it?

No, really. Are you guys lynching me just because I made a big post? I still don't understand why the hell I'm getting lynched / suspected.

Also, I never said it cleared me. :lemon:

I was exaggerating again, and no, I wasn't.

Yes, please do! :)

Yes, I was. :33333

Hey, lynch me so I can host IB mafia. :33333

o OOPS i thought u meant w exaggerating
no i wasnt implying anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

A LSO *** U TOM I DONT GOOF OFF IN THE IRC

HEY! TOM UR SCUM BCOS U SPENT 2 HOURS ON A POST

oh ok so i made the post for nothing? are u ****ing seirous i am never makign a fukcing psot again

that post was really all my thoughts tbh

Is everyone going to forget about Cap or?

oh yeha i forgot oops

whaat i explained why i wasn't online for that period???

ok i kinda doubt these two are scum, i kinda thought about my post nd yeah, it had a few contradictions. since dad / tom suspected tsun. they flipped scum so yeahh. the only reason i can think of is that they are "faking" to be sus, but i also doubt that. :confused:

this is a good observation, btw.

oh also natty is EST and it isn't late over here so she kinda just disappeared

whodafuq eats dinner at 6pm i eat dinner at 12am get on my level

?\(?_o)/?

i'm really nervous but we are probably gonna lose.. ): however i'm leaning on natty / niamh.

y would i be scum wITH TOM!!!!!!?

idk about tom but part of u is wrong

not really :3333

what? whaat?

i dont understand

SO MUCH TRASH POST. LIKE ALMOST NONE OF THIS IS REMOTELY HELPFUL.

Day one "reading is hard" and Mayor Tsun. "I can contribute too guys!" Joke post about being a nonexistant role and I'm scum. Could just type like the doge meme and get more useful information.

First post response to Ryan "why should we believe you!". "I'm usually pretty quiet because I get bored pretty fast." Displays again lack of understand about how Cell Mafia works because she asks Ryan why he didn't just placeholder himself. :/ "I start posting eventually don't worry!" The post Natty referred back to, about making a fake big post helps divert suspicion off of you so yey! Quotes from Partners mafia? Response to Natty about their "sus" of Crystal. More misunderstanding about how Cell Mafia works based off "Let's lynch Tsun if Crystal flips town!" "LYNCH ME" "I don't believe the I'm improving card". Vote.

"BAE WUR SKUM!!!!11! Very upset!" I will post in 30 mins. "I was sick so let's look at scum posts! " Oh hey, our favorite post that Dad, I and I'm sure some others tore up because its garbage. c: Not only that, it was full of holes and misinformation. Also diverted suspicion to Cap who is not in Group A!

Yeah pretty much nothing remotely useful to get from Elise. This is why I didn't really bother Dad. Elise doesn't clearly understand the game, can't be bothered to make sure that one big post is actually contributing worthwhile information and generally spams.

Day one "reading is hard" and Mayor Tsun. "I can contribute too guys!" Joke post about being a nonexistant role and I'm scum. Could just type like the doge meme and get more useful information.

First post response to Ryan "why should we believe you!". "I'm usually pretty quiet because I get bored pretty fast." Displays again lack of understand about how Cell Mafia works because she asks Ryan why he didn't just placeholder himself. :/ "I start posting eventually don't worry!" The post Natty referred back to, about making a fake big post helps divert suspicion off of you so yey! Quotes from Partners mafia? Response to Natty about their "sus" of Crystal. More misunderstanding about how Cell Mafia works based off "Let's lynch Tsun if Crystal flips town!" "LYNCH ME" "I don't believe the I'm improving card". Vote.

"BAE WUR SKUM!!!!11! Very upset!" I will post in 30 mins. "I was sick so let's look at scum posts! " Oh hey, our favorite post that Dad, I and I'm sure some others tore up because its garbage. c: Not only that, it was full of holes and misinformation. Also diverted suspicion to Cap who is not in Group A!

Yeah pretty much nothing remotely useful to get from Elise. This is why I didn't really bother Dad. Elise doesn't clearly understand the game, can't be bothered to make sure that one big post is actually contributing worthwhile information and generally spams.

you didnt need to be so rude :'(

That's a little harsh but okay. o:

Ugh I can't even right now. I keep going back and forth between the other 3 and I can't even decide who to vote smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

u SEE THIS IS WY I NEVER PUT TIME INTO MY POSTS SOBS

It's okay bby :)

u SEE THIS IS WY I NEVER PUT TIME INTO MY POSTS SOBS

You need to in order to improve! :) Sure I'm being harsh, but come on Elise you need to improve and contribute! If you continue sitting there and trash posting it doesn't help us or you. Give or take 35 minutes left, Prin can we get a vote count update?

I could make it now if you really want, but it would probably amount to elise is a fool. I didn't bother making a fourth one because the only significant post Elise has even bothered making we've pretty much torn to shreds.

Yet you were still able to make one after I called you out on it, even though like most of your 'spotlights' it's mostly criticizing people on not contributing much rather than pointing out scum-like behavior. I don't buy 'because elise is a fool' as a reason you didn't at least post her spotlight before voting. I would have expected you to fully explain what you thought about everyone that is up for a lynch before voting for somebody but you failed to do so. I'm also not sure I buy that BlueLeaf is the only one you're not completely sold on being town about. Furthermore, you dodged giving me an authentic response to my own response to BlueLeaf's spotlight here:

Thanks for the response, I just want to try and be a little nit picky about the posts because I would prefer to not have a repeat of Tsun again. Like there are people who claim "oh I posted less as scum" and when put up against people in their cell it's above the rest. Yeah sorry about the sentence structure. :(

To be honest I'm not expecting much from Ryan other than a bandwagon vote any minute now, they haven't been terribly vocal since I told them to be quiet (whoops).

Just a 'thank you for the response' alongside a short little 'I don't want another tsundere' and nothing of much depth when it came to what I had to say about BlueLeaf.

You need to in order to improve! :) Sure I'm being harsh, but come on Elise you need to improve and contribute! If you continue sitting there and trash posting it doesn't help us or you. Give or take 35 minutes left, Prin can we get a vote count update?

wow i've been trying to improve and you just ruined my confidence

Yet you were still able to make one after I called you out on it, even though like most of your 'spotlights' it's mostly criticizing people on not contributing much rather than pointing out scum-like behavior. I don't buy 'because elise is a fool' as a reason you didn't at least post her spotlight before voting. I would have expected you to fully explain what you thought about everyone that is up for a lynch before voting for somebody but you failed to do so. I'm also not sure I buy that BlueLeaf is the only one you're not completely sold on being town about. Furthermore, you dodged giving me an authentic response to my own response to BlueLeaf's spotlight here:

Just a 'thank you for the response' alongside a short little 'I don't want another tsundere' and nothing of much depth when it came to what I had to say about BlueLeaf.
Yet there was nothing of value to actually criticize Elise or the others on. They're literally nothing contributed by any of them to give me any remote indication of their alignment, so instead we're stuck in this continuous air of uncertainty. I honestly expect us to mislynch and lose because of this. There's no real substance to anyone's posts outside of Blue Leaf.

Because there was essentially nothing worthwhile responding to in your post? You felt that Tsun was simply trying to win you and Leaf over because you two were being the most active contributors, but I really don't feel the same way about that. I do think it was Tsun merely trying to passively cover Leaf while not giving them complete endorsement. Your post was nothing but statements and commentary for the most part, not direct read from it.

## UNVOTE

##VOTE: alise

Tom hasn't wrote anything about her. Maybe tom and alise are scum

Back