• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Celeste Ribbon And Free Visit To Lottie's RV (for Lottie's Bun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I am back and will be around for a few hours.

Lottie's Bun + Visit to Celeste's RV = 5 BTB. Please post here if you are interested. Thank you.

Sorry I fell alseep while watching videos lol. Are you still here? Transfer the 5 BTB and I'll open my gates when you are ready. Thanks.

I'm so sorry I missed you! How do I transfer the BTB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I did it! And I'm ready when you are!

Oops sorry Oiver, I missed you again.

If there's no trade done in the next two hours, I will transfer the 5 TBT back to you. You will receive a notification for my transfer.

And I think it would be better to transfer the bells only after you get a confirmation from me that I am online and ready to trade, otherwise, sometimes I don't come here for days. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, and yes. Can you transfer 5 tbt and add me? I will let you know when my gates are opened. Thank you.

Added, ready when you are ^^

Oops sorry, I am in the middle of a fast trade. Give me a couple of mins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just read your PM. I will still be around in two hours time, so hope to see you, otherwise I will refund your bells. Thanks.

Ok I have refunded 5 tbt to you benthic-baby. Hopefully someday I we can meet up for trade. Thanks you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi everyone. The offer is still on :)

Lottie's Bun for 5 TBT and a free visit to Celeste's RV. Please post here if you are interested and able to trade now. Thank you.

Ok I am back. I can trade any time from now. Please give me 10-20 mins max to respond to your post and I will do the same.

My time zone is GMT+8.
Now is 6:50 pm, so I'll be around till 12:00 am, midnight.

Three Basic Town Rules :

1. Do not run or wander away
2. No shaking of trees
3. Please put away your axe / shovel when you are in Alfea

Last edited:
Hi all.

I have changed to Selling Celeste Ribbon and providing free visit to Lottie's RV now. Only 5 TBT. And, Pave's RV is in town too. Thanks :lemon:

When in Alfea, Please Observe the Three Basic Town Rules :

1. No Shaking of Trees
2. Do Not Run or Wander Away
3. Put Away Your Axe and Shovel

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back