Selling Celeste Ribbon And Free Visit To Lottie's RV (for Lottie's Bun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I am back and will be around for a few hours.

Lottie's Bun + Visit to Celeste's RV = 5 BTB. Please post here if you are interested. Thank you.

Sorry I fell alseep while watching videos lol. Are you still here? Transfer the 5 BTB and I'll open my gates when you are ready. Thanks.

I'm so sorry I missed you! How do I transfer the BTB?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I did it! And I'm ready when you are!

Oops sorry Oiver, I missed you again.

If there's no trade done in the next two hours, I will transfer the 5 TBT back to you. You will receive a notification for my transfer.

And I think it would be better to transfer the bells only after you get a confirmation from me that I am online and ready to trade, otherwise, sometimes I don't come here for days. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, and yes. Can you transfer 5 tbt and add me? I will let you know when my gates are opened. Thank you.

Added, ready when you are ^^

Oops sorry, I am in the middle of a fast trade. Give me a couple of mins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just read your PM. I will still be around in two hours time, so hope to see you, otherwise I will refund your bells. Thanks.

Ok I have refunded 5 tbt to you benthic-baby. Hopefully someday I we can meet up for trade. Thanks you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi everyone. The offer is still on :)

Lottie's Bun for 5 TBT and a free visit to Celeste's RV. Please post here if you are interested and able to trade now. Thank you.

Ok I am back. I can trade any time from now. Please give me 10-20 mins max to respond to your post and I will do the same.

My time zone is GMT+8.
Now is 6:50 pm, so I'll be around till 12:00 am, midnight.

Three Basic Town Rules :

1. Do not run or wander away
2. No shaking of trees
3. Please put away your axe / shovel when you are in Alfea

Last edited:
Hi all.

I have changed to Selling Celeste Ribbon and providing free visit to Lottie's RV now. Only 5 TBT. And, Pave's RV is in town too. Thanks :lemon:

When in Alfea, Please Observe the Three Basic Town Rules :

1. No Shaking of Trees
2. Do Not Run or Wander Away
3. Put Away Your Axe and Shovel

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back