Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I found a place with Celeste and Lottie Amiibo figures, which one should I get?
I want to be able to offer rv visits, which would be more wanted?
Edit:I already bought Celeste, thanks.

Last edited:
Lottie. Though I'd say Celeste's bow and Lottie's bun are both sought after a lot.

I would say Celeste, not because I like her a little bit more than Lottie, but in my opinion,
she has better items to offer.

I voted for both because I'm sure they are both awesome, but Celeste is my favorite out of the two mainly because I've never had interactions with Lottie. Additionally, I had so much fun in Lets Go to the City with Celeste creating crazy constellations, it was my not-so-secret pleasure.

Lottie, I mean at least she doesn't sleep half a day and have a boring dialogue...

I prefer Lottie. I don't know why, I just think she has a really cute personality. She's basically like a peppy villager but not full of herself. I love it.

Also her design is just cuter in my opinion, but I like Celeste a lot too, and Celeste is definitely a nicer name.

as much as I love lottie and her go-getter vibes, celeste is the most adorable owl to ever grace this earth + her rv stuff is v aesthetically pleasing (imo) and in high demand

Always Celeste, she's lovely. Her RV comes with a lot of nice items too (my favourite being her bow). I haven't played HHD but Lottie's a sweetheart too.

I like Celeste's items better as a whole, but Lottie has a cute pink floor. Just for the amount of good items, I voted Celeste. I feel like spending more money on both wasn't really your plan, if you're asking us! :p

Last edited:
Back