• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celeste and Leif are here (CLOSED)

raqball

Bells
Switch
7670-3925-6988
Feedback
100% (37) +
I'll open up for about an hour or about 10-12 people whichever comes 1st.. You'll have to find Celeste to get her DYI as she roams around the Island. If I know where she is at, I'll lead you to her. I have not seen any shooting stars yet so no need to stick around for them.

1 person at a time. Please do not shake the fruit off my trees or pick my flowers.

No donations needed..

Please comment here and when you are up, I'll like your post and send dodo..

Do not leave with the - button please.. Exit through the Airport.

Thanks

Last edited:
Also still need the celeste DIY for today. Ofc I will leave through airport :)

EDIT: I would like to resign my spot, thank you so much!

Last edited:
You can see who is up by the post I've liked...
Post automatically merged:

Communication error sending dodo to the 2 who were here / on the way..

had to give up my spot because i have to be away from my computer. Thank you so much though!!

Last edited:
edit: going to pull out since i am getting tired but thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Closed after @limiya

Might be a little bit as I am doing one at a time but I'll try to get to everyone. Please come ASAP when I send the dodo so others don't have to wait long. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

@drchoo was just sent dodo if you want to know where you are on list. Thanks for being patient...

Last edited:
Back