• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Celest Cycling | Daisy in boxes

KerryShinee

Bells
Yellow Candy
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (92) +
(>^^)> Hello <(^^<)

I'm trying to find some dreamies for my main town and as I'm cycling I'd like to offer villagers I do not need before they get voided.

A few things to remember:

♡ No payment needed ♡
♥ I will not take reservations ♥
♡ You must have space and time to collect when you claim ♡
♥ I work long hours and don't cycle often ♥
♡ I may make mistakes and accidentally void someone ♡
♥ I will keep all villagers that I am looking for ♥
♡ Stick close to me and speak only to your selected villager ♡
♥ Please don't pick my weeds ♥
♡ First to claim wins ♡

Cycling Town
FC: 3625 - 9940 - 8960
Town: Celest
Mayor: Kairi

In Boxes | Daisy: Void Time 13:30 GMT

Last edited:
Hi! Could I have Stitches? :D I'll be able to pick him hup in half an hour! He's a big dreamie. Thanks!!

Last edited:
could you wait just about 30 minutes so I get home? I'm leaving work right now :3
And you were looking for me?? really? :D

could you wait just about 30 minutes so I get home? I'm leaving work right now :3
And you were looking for me?? really? :D

Sure, I'll wait till I see you have added me. I was going to tell you it didn't matter about Ankha and that you can just have Stitches but I was too impatient in case you didn't come online XD Anyway, I will check back in about half an hour or so.

Oh I had Ankha moved to a friend's town, so I could get her back anytime in the future, I was not ready to let her go :'( still, if you need something you can tell me and i'll bring to your village! Also, please delete my FC from your friend list, I bought another 3ds and forgot to change the FC here! Now its: 2809 9817 9081. Ill add you as soon as I get home and message here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi im home!! Adding you :D

Last edited:
Are you cycling Julian as well? I'm looking for him. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not, could I possibly take Pheobe, please? I could probably pick her up later today if that's okay?

Are you cycling Julian as well? I'm looking for him. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not, could I possibly take Pheobe, please? I could probably pick her up later today if that's okay?
Julian doesn't live in my cycling town, I have him in my main town.
I'm sorry you posted after the void time and she had already been voided.

Hi just wondering which villagers you have in town atm?

Has Daisy been voided? If not, I'd really like her!

Back