• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Catalog or buy Cabin furniture or trade for other furniture

Maris82084

Bells
Switch
1655-5554-1217
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (261) +
What I need:

Cabin: Bed, Chair, Couch, Low Table

I can pay or these are the full furniture sets I can order for you: Please let me know. Thank you.

Alpine
Astro
Classic
Exotic
Harvest
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Regal
Ro-Bo
Rococo
Sleek
Spooky

I don't have much cabin stuff but I definitely do need a Modern Desk, Cabinet, Chair and Dresser. :( I only have 65,000 bells though. :((((

I don't have much cabin stuff but I definitely do need a Modern Desk, Cabinet, Chair and Dresser. :( I only have 65,000 bells though. :((((

I can order those for you. do you maybe have any of these?

Green Bench
Ranch bed, table, bookcase
Stripe T.V, or chair
Blue Chair, cabinet
Balloon Chair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all 4 of those items :)

How much for the bed, couch and low table.

I got the chair today :)

I can order those for you. do you maybe have any of these?

Green Bench
Ranch bed, table, bookcase
Stripe T.V, or chair
Blue Chair, cabinet
Balloon Chair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the bed, couch and low table.

I got the chair today :)

Omg, sorry I just saw this now! I've been receiving 10k/furniture piece lately. But it doesn't matter to me..... and I won't be able to get it to you until tomorrow (or later tonight). I have turnips right now, so I need to find a high seller before I can TT ^^

Last edited:
Back