• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Island Name - Skie Isle
IGN - Kaitie
Catalog - All Furniture please!
Payment - 250 TBT
Comments - I'd be available to do this some time between 12-5pm EST tomorrow if that works for you!!

Woah!! I'd love to be able to come if that's ok!

Island Name - Hailsham
IGN - Soup
Catalog - [All items | Furniture | Flooring | Rugs | Wallpapers | Individual sets] If doing individual sets, name the ones you are wanting to catalog
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments
- I'm in EST and have time to come over right now if you're open!

Island Name - Ordona
IGN - Amanda
Catalog - [All items | Furniture | Flooring | Rugs | Wallpapers | Individual sets]
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments
- Any chance I can split up the time? Do half tonight and half tomorrow or something like that? If not I will likely try to set up a time that works for you tomorrow. :)

Island Name - Windfall
IGN - Mark
Catalog - All
Payment - 350 TBT
Comments - I'm GMT+1 So if our time zones are to far apart and cannot find a time, we can do it at. The deal sadly would be off.

hi!!

can i come, a bit later? :3

island name: moonwell
IGN - charlotte
catalog: all
payment: 350 TBT

comments: i live in the uk :>

Island Name - Monroe
IGN - Elizabeth
Catalog - All
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - I am free whenever, I live in the USA - Eastern.

Hello! I was just hoping to catalog the white wooden deck rug if that's possible? I understand if it's a waste of time since it's just one item but, if there's a good time to dip in just let me know what I could pay you to do that one item and I'll be flexible!

Island Name - hogwarts
IGN - weemaddz
Catalog - All
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - I am UK time zone an on usually at nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back