• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Hi :) Yes, I'm still doing this. Just I already have the visitors so I cannot add you right now. It might take some time seeing what they need to catalog.
How long will you be here?
Also yes, you can take any streetpass stuff laying around. ^^

I will be here for a pretty long time so it's fine

I'm back! Sorry I had to take a shower :p

Oh its okay! Opening gates in a min.
Please look for town どうぶつ. :)
Sorry for the long wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC : Sidebar
Town name : KikiKiki
Character name : Scruball
Items you want to catalog : Asian outfits (and, if you have it, mind if I order a shearling coat?)
Timezone / Available time : CST/Available all day today

I read the rules before posting here :)

Ooooh I completely missed your post! ><
Will you tell me the point of the rules? Sorry for sounds sticky but I have heard someone in the past said the same and they didn't follow the rule at all, and it wasn't just once or twice.

-- edit --
Also yes, I have shearling coat.

Last edited:
I added you!~

FC : look at sidebar please
Town name : Wisteria
Character name : Tianna
Items you want to catalog : some K.K. Slider songs and the modern wood set
Timezone / Available time : any time before 12am central today works with me. (if not, any time you're good with tomorrow will do)

Last edited:
I added you!~

FC : look at sidebar please
Town name : Wisteria
Character name : Tianna
Items you want to catalog : some K.K. Slider songs and the modern wood set
Timezone / Available time : any time before 12am central today works with me. (if not, any time you're good with tomorrow will do)

Hi :) Will you have a look at the rule once so I can add you?
Also I'll be busy for work whole week after tomorrow. I won't be much active until next weekends. I'll post here when I got free time to open gates again. Thank you!

Hi Tropical!

FC : sidebar
Town name : Paris
Character name : Laura
Items you want to catalog : All i can :confused:
Timezone / Available time : I from spain.

Not sure how much is this?

Hi Tropical!

FC : sidebar
Town name : Paris
Character name : Laura
Items you want to catalog : All i can :confused:
Timezone / Available time : I from spain.

Not sure how much is this?

Oh hi Witch! You didn't need to fill out the form! :D
Its all free, just you need to promise me that you're not going to sell them in any higher than 1 tbt each. And if you plan to sell them in your shop we can still discuss. What time is it now there?

Hi, this is a really lovely thing you offer. Your rules all seem fair to me, I'd hate to be reorganising all of those items too!

FC : In my sidebar
Town name : Pipton
Character name : Carli
Items you want to catalog : International items and some random pieces from different sets. Many I have 9 out of 13 items already.
Timezone / Available time : I'm in Australia. AEST. I am usually available from 5pm onwards.

Hi, this is a really lovely thing you offer. Your rules all seem fair to me, I'd hate to be reorganising all of those items too!

FC : In my sidebar
Town name : Pipton
Character name : Carli
Items you want to catalog : International items and some random pieces from different sets. Many I have 9 out of 13 items already.
Timezone / Available time : I'm in Australia. AEST. I am usually available from 5pm onwards.

Hi :) Thank you for understanding. ^^
I have you added. I'll open it up if you're available now.

Hi :blush:
I would like to come catalog, I've added you!
I don't think we've done a transaction before though, but I understand the one-pick up, drop the one rule!
Town name : Italy
Character name :Coco

Last edited:
Back